Bon-

Cassie's POV

I woke up to Christian kissing all over my face. I laughed at him and opened my eyes. "Give me some other love CY." He instantly knew what I was talking about and he went under the covers. I felt him take my shorts off and then he chuckled.

"No underwear," Christian said and I could feel him breathe on me. He opened my legs more and I finally felt his tongue. I moaned a little bit and shut my legs. "Cassie." After a few seconds, he kept going and I was moaning loud again.

"Christian," I shut my legs all the way this time. He took his head out of the covers and he looked at me. His hands landed on my throat and I was turned on ever more.

"You can't keep closing them on me babe." I nodded and let him go back down. When he started going again, I had to fight the urge to close my legs, so I had to grab onto his hair. He chuckled and the vibration made me feel more amazing.

"Babe," I said and then all of a sudden he added a finger. This time I couldn't help it but I closed them again. "I'm sorry CY." When we made eye contact, I got nervous. "I'm close babe. Come on." He went back and within a minute, I was done.

"You can't keep closing on me Cas. I know it feels good but you're stopping me from doing my work." I was still trying to catch my breath. "What time are we going Black Friday Shopping?"

"In like an hour," I said and finally looked at him. His hair was all messed up and I thought it was cute and funny. Christian got up and then expected me to get up.

"You better not be dripping on the bed." I smiled a little because it was a little too late for that. He came back and picked me up and we got into the shower. "Can I pick your outfit?" Christian asked while handing me a towel after we were done showering.

"Yes but it needs to be weather appropriate." He nodded and then went into my closet. He came out with a pair of jeans and an old Brewers sweater. I grabbed a pair of Vans and then dried my hair quickly.

We woke the kids up and then got them dressed and made breakfast. "Brielle, my beautiful daughter," Christian said and kissed her face as he brought her to the kitchen. She babbled and touched his hair. "Mase, Noah, you want pancakes and waffles?" They nodded their heads yes and Christian made them.

I watched him multi-task with feeding Brielle and making the twins their breakfast. Christian looked back at me and pointed towards the waffles.

"I will just have a coffee and some fruit." I knew he wanted me to eat his food so I changed my mind within a few seconds. "I'll take two waffles, no syrup." He smiled and turned back to the waffle maker.

Christian gave the boys their plates and then he came back with our plates. "I forgot something," He told me and got back up with Brielle. He made me a coffee and brought it to the table.

Christian's POV

"Are we getting a tree today as well?" Cas asked as we finished putting gifts in our room. "Please CY?"

"Give me a chance to answer, damn." I looked down at my phone to check my notifications. "We will take the kids because they get excited for the tree all the time." She got excited and hugged me.

We left the house a few minutes later, and then went down to my mom's. The boys were sitting next to Collin and Amanda on the couch. "We're here to take our kids back," Cas said.

"We stay Mom," Noah said and the two of us shook our heads no.

"We're going to get a Christmas tree. Don't you guys want to go with?" They shrugged their shoulders and I walked over and picked up both of them. "Family time is happening now. Thank you Mom, we will see you guys probably tomorrow or something."

She nodded and then handed Brielle to Cassie and we left. "Why do you have a boner?" Cas asked me and I glanced at my shorts while I was driving.

"Bon-," Mason started to say but I cut him off.

"That's a bad word, don't say that," I turned my attention over to Cassie again, "I don't, it's just looks like it."

She touched my lap and I furrowed my eyebrows at her like she was crazy. "It just looks like it, I'm sorry." Cas continued to look at me for a few seconds. "I wish you would've worn something other than those shorts so we could have a cute picture."

"You tell me I look good in this all the time."

"You do, but I want a picture with the kids. I mean you still look hot as hell but I wish you were wearing some jeans or something." She continued to stare at my lap for a good minute. "There it is," Cas said when I started getting hard.

"I can't get out looking like this. You're going to have to help me." She scoffed a little and shook her head. I rubbed myself a little and got it to go away in a few minutes. When we got to the Christmas tree place, Cassie got excited. I held Brielle in my arms and held one of the boys hands.

Cassie pointed at like every tree there was. Finally, the two of us agreed on a tree we liked. I gave her Brielle and then I cut it down. The twins cheered and I smiled. We took it up to the front and paid for it. After what seemed like a million years, we got it up on the roof of the Jeep. "I'll drive home," Cas told me and tried to take the keys. "Christian it's my car come on."

"I'll drive us C. Don't worry, I want you in the passenger seat, talking to me while you get to relax for a little bit." She smiled and nodded. When we got back home, Cas took the kids in and I got the tree and took it in. "Can you go to the garage and grab the decorations?" I asked Cas and she stared at me.

"I can't reach it Christian," I laughed a little and we both walked out to the garage. I grabbed the boxes and we went back inside. The boys helped us decorate the tree and then Cassie put the stockings up on the fireplace. "We need to get Bri one as well. The lady that made ours, posted yesterday actually that she's still making them."

"Order one then." She just looked at me and then smiled. "What?" I asked with a small chuckle.

"I just think you're really handsome Christian." I picked her up and looked at her lips. She leaned in and whispered into my ear. "I love you but I have to do this." I was confused but then she licked my cheek.

"Nasty." She looked into my eyes this time seeming to be a little upset.

"You get to lick everywhere on my body yet I'm the nasty one. I love that CY." She tried looking away from me but I guess I started whining.

"I really love you." She nodded and then wouldn't say it back. "Cas don't play right now."

She hit my back gently signaling she wanted to be put down. "I love you too," She mumbled and I set her down. I took the boxes back out and then grabbed myself a beer. "It's literally one in the afternoon."

"Okay do you prefer I wait a few more hours?" I asked her and she shrugged. "Are you mad at me?"

"I'm just kinda upset with what you said. It's not a big deal. I'm not mad at you but I just don't understand the reasoning behind that." I sat down on a stool at the counter and she came and stood in between my legs.

I took a sip of the beer and handed it to her. As she took a drink, I kissed on her neck. Cas laughed at me but she put her other hand on the back of my head. "Let me give you some more action tonight?" I asked when I stopped and she shrugged. "It's not nasty, you know you enjoy it."

"Make me a good dinner tonight and I'll think about it."

"Bet," I said and took my beer back. She smiled at me and then sat on the next stool. "Do you want to give me a haircut tonight as well? If not, I will go to a barber but I just thought you would like to."

"I'll do it for you but tomorrow I need you to take my car to get it's oil changed, and whatever else is wrong with that thing." I chuckled and nodded. We looked at the kids who were trying to fight their nap time. "Go to sleep," Cas told them when she got up and set them on the couch. Their eyes finally shut and they were both asleep.

"They're going to be three, I'm not prepared for that Christian." I rubbed her back and she looked like she was about to cry. "I wish they were still little babies." I agreed with her partially.

"We have another child, and the chance to make more," I told her and she laughed a little. "You can always count on me to make you feel better." She nodded and kissed my lips.