Did You Snoop?

Cassie's POV

As Christian, and the boys got home, they were all talking to each other. "Should I do that to my truck?" Christian asked and the kids nodded. "I'll look into it."

I had their plates ready and they came and sat down. I sat down next to Mason and helped him eat. Noah started crying in the middle of eating. I looked up and there was a pickle hanging out of his mouth. "I'm sorry baby, that one was mine." I switched plates with him and he was still crying.

"Stop," Christian said and he stopped and started eating again. "I hope my boys had a good time."

"It was fun," Mason said and I smiled because I was happy they had that time with their dad. When we finished. we sat down on the couch with the kids and then watched Hotel Transylvania. I'm pretty sure they were jacked up on sugar from Christian because they couldn't even sit still during the movie. As I tried getting the kids to calm down, Christian stopped me.

"They will crash eventually. Let them wear it off." I just didn't want them waking Brielle up.

Christian's POV

As Cas and I watched the movie together, I kept kissing her stomach. "I love this." I went to kiss it again and there was a kick. "Damn." I tried to kiss it but Cassie stopped me.

"You see it's making him active, give it a few minutes." I laid back next to her. She started showing me how she wanted to decorate the baby's nursery. "So have we decided for sure that during Spring Training, the guys, the kids and I are going to Milwaukee and getting everything ready?"

"Yes whatever you'd like." She smiled and then we watched her stomach for another minute and the baby kept kicking. "Remember the twins, I don't want to lose my hot dog." Cassie laughed thinking about it.

"Oh the boys we make are too funny." I agreed and then she let me go back down and kiss her stomach. "You make me the most happiest person in the world."

"Same here. If there's one thing Ryan ever did right, it was inviting you that night." She chuckled and then looked back at the TV. We finished the movie and then she started getting ready for bed. "I want to give you more love."

"I'm tired, plus I just want to relax. Like you told me we were supposed to be going out tomorrow and doing a couple of things. And I need energy." I gave her a sad look. "You're obsessed."

"You're gorgeous that's why." I laid face to face with her and we stared at each other. "Fuck," I said and laughed to myself.

Cassie looked down and she shook her head. "You're nasty. But I want to now." She got up pretty fast, which surprised me. I sat up and she went around to my side. "Take them off!" She said excitedly.

I did and she got on her knees and looked at it. Her eyes went wide. "Cas what?" I asked and covered myself.

"I just can't believe you're all mine." She moved my hands and didn't even hesitate to start. Usually she started out slow, but that's not what she did today. I moaned loud, not even caring if the kids had heard it.

I honestly didn't know what this new technique was because it took like two minutes and I had finished. "Damn, I'm too good," She said and wiped her mouth. I laughed and helped her up. "I fucking love you so much."

"I love you too." I said and started grabbing on her boobs. She actually enjoyed it. I smiled at her and she started kissing all over my face. Her hands were moving under my shirt so I took it off and then I wanted to take her tank top off. She tried stopping me. "Why not?"

"I'm insecure. What if I start leaking on you?" I shook my head. I tried again and she let me. I put my head in between them and she laughed. I played with them for a little bit before she grabbed her tank top.