The Scoop on the Yelich Kids

Cassie's POV

"I'm sorry," Christian said for what seemed like the one hundredth time since we found out I had a concussion. I ignored him because I was tired of saying the words 'it's okay' every time. "Cassie, are you mad at me?"

"Oh my gosh Christian. I've said it's okay a million times. Shut up now," I said and I felt bad telling him that but damn that man was annoying me. He moved his hand off of my thigh and kept it rested against his leg. When we got back to Alecia's house, everyone was outside.

"So?" She asked as I opened the door and walked outside. Brielle started crying in her arms and I took her and held her.

"I've got a concussion," I said and looked at Christian and he gave me a dirty look. "I'm not blaming you, drop the attitude." I walked down to where the boat was and I sat down. "Your daddy is getting on my nerves Bri. But I still love him." I sat there with her for a few minutes taking in all of her features.

She was so beautiful. After cooling down for a couple minutes, I went back down. "Can we redo dinner tomorrow? Or lunch?" I asked.

"Sure that sounds like a great idea. Let's do lunch," Alecia said.

"I can't make lunch." His tone of voice was going to get him punched. I stared at him. "Fine I'll go earlier to the gym." I mean, yeah he should because I can't drive for two days and he will literally hide the keys from me. We stayed over for a little bit longer because my head was hurting.

When we got home, I let the kids have a little bit of ice cream and then we watched a movie with them in the living room. "Christian I wasn't mad at you in the car. But the attitude when we got to your mom's place, was ridiculous."

"It kinda felt like to me, the second you looked at me you were blaming me for your concussion. Which yes, I am the reason, but I already fe-," Christian started and then got cut off by the kids.

"Shhhh Daddy," Mason said and I looked at Christian to see how he was gonna react to that. "We watch this." Christian nodded and then rubbed his head. The boys finished the movie and weren't even tired. I knew I shouldn't have fed them ice cream.

"I hate to do this to them," I said as I grabbed their chewy melatonins. They both got excited and ate them. Within a half hour, they were getting tired and Christian high-fived me. After putting them in their rooms, I followed Christian to our room.

We got into some pajamas and laid in bed. The two of us just looked at each other for a couple minute before he finally said something. "As I was saying, I already feel guilty. And then you looking at me, made me feel more guilty."

"I'm sorry babe. Just know I'm not mad at you. I love you Christian," I said and got on top of him.

He laughed and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you too Cassie." He kissed my lips and I smiled into it.

"Can I go to the gym with you in the morning?" I asked and most definitely ruined our moment.

He let my body go and I slid off the side of him. Christian just stared at me to see if I was serious. "Cassie you have a concussion, if you didn't, I would let you." I nodded and then got closer to him and he grabbed my butt. "You want some love?" He asked getting under the covers.

"If you would like to give it to me," I said and I felt him take off my underwear.

Christian's POV

"Where's Cassie? I have you and her under the workout schedule today."

As I went to tell him, I saw her walk into the building with workout clothes. "Fuck that." I went up to the her and picked her up taking her back to my car. "You have a concussion, and how did you even get here?"