Not Feeling Confident

Cassie's POV

"I'm just not feeling confident with this pregnancy," I told Christian as he came up behind me and started rubbing my stomach. "I don't feel like anything is there now. Not even one."

"Cas how would you even know?" Christian asked me and I shrugged. He continued rubbing on my stomach.

As I watched Christian do this for another few minutes, I finally got him to stop. I kinda wanted to go to the doctor and wanted to see what was going on. This time around, I kinda prepared myself for the worst. The pain was a lot to live with, but I already felt like I started going through it with the first baby.

"Christian before your mom and everyone wakes up, let's go to the doctor. I need to know." He nodded and got his car keys and then we left. As soon as the gel was placed on my stomach, and there was no heartbeat, I looked at Christian. He looked at me with a ton of sympathy.

Christian's POV

"We have to tell everyone. I just knew it babe. I'm sorry. I'm literally the worst person. You want a big family and I can't even carry our kids."

"It's fine Cassie. I want your physical and mental health to be a priority. I still love you no matter what happens." She wiped her tears and then grabbed my hand. "I'm here for you babe. I love you so much."

When we got back home, there were no signs of anyone being up, so we went down to the man cave because no one could hear down there. Cas looked at my pants and I shrugged. Her mood changed quickly and then she laid on top of me. "I'm sorry for it ending like this. I apologize all the time."

I just rubbed her back and let her cry on me. "I just want you to be okay. My love for you doesn't change babe. Everything happens for a reason. I promise I won't stop loving you Cas."

She nodded and then kissed my lips. I chuckled in the kiss, and it caused her to smile. We spent a few more minutes down there and then we went back upstairs. The guys and my mom came in the house. "Happy Mother's Day Alecia," Cas said and then she pulled her aside.

I'm assuming she was telling her the news. My mom's facial expression changed and then she hugged her. She rubbed Cassie's back for a few seconds and then she looked at me. After she came over and hugged me. "Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful mom and wife," Cas and Alecia smiled.

Mason and Noah came downstairs, and Cam came out with Brielle. I watched Cas as she looked at the kids. She seemed so happy when looking at the three of them. When everyone was ready, we decided to go out to breakfast. We took my truck and then my mom took my car with the guys.

Cas watched me as I drove us to the restaurant. "Please Christian. Within the next year, I think I want one more. I love having mini Christians."

"I'll give you as many as you want. I'll give you anything you want babe." She smiled and then started rubbing the back of my head.

Cassie's POV

Mason, Noah, and Brielle all were laying with me in the bed. "Daddy talk to a girl," Noah told me as he played with my hair. I gave a dirty look as if Christian was here. "She came here."

"What did they say?" I asked and started pulling up the camera footage. It was Christian's cousin. "Noah it was his cousin. You scared me."

"I sorry." I nodded and let him continue playing with my hair. "I like it mommy."

I laughed a little. "Thank you baby."  Mason looked at the two of us and then he came and sat on my lap. "What's up Mase?"

"I want daddy home!" He yelled and I agreed.