Sucked the Life Out of Me

Cassie's POV

As Christian and I laid in our bed together, we looked at each other's faces. "The scruff is hot," I said and he laughed at me.

"We just made love and that's all you have to say?" I shrugged and licked my lips a little. "I want to say that you were great." I smiled and then looked under the blanket. "Cas."

"Yes?" I asked and went down even further. I went to grab it but he stopped me. "You don't want it?" He nodded his head and then let me continue. I barely put it in my mouth and he was moaning loud. He lifted the blanket up and looked at me and the faces he was making, was such a turn on. I held onto his knees and continued to suck every part I could get to.

I came up a little bit gasping for air and he chuckled. I smiled and went back to work. I could tell he was close so I completely stopped. He was breathing hard and then noticed that I stopped. Christian was looking up at the ceiling and slowly looked back down to me.

"Don't be finished yet, I'm really enjoying this." He groaned and watched me as I kept going. He moaned loud and held my hair tightly in his right hand.

"Fuck," He moaned and I felt him finish and I laughed and let go of him. I kissed his cheek and got out of bed. "You want to shower together?"

"Give me a minute. You literally sucked the life out of me right now." I sat back down and rubbed his face and he was taking longer than usual to come down from his high. "What have you been on lately? That hit different."

"Maybe it's the fact that we don't have to worry about having anymore kids. Did you enjoy it?" I asked and he nodded.

I started to run my fingers through his hair and he pulled me on top of him. "You are the best at everything you do." I kissed his lips and he kissed me back passionately.

"Okay let's get up, I want some ice cream." He picked me up and walked us to the shower. I watched Christian as he washed his hair and I did the same as him.

"Damn girl," Christian said and slapped my butt so hard. He laughed as I glared at him. "Left a whole hand print so everyone knows that it's all mine." I finished showering and then got out and put on my pajamas.

As I walked downstairs, I saw the guys sitting on the couch. "What are you two doing home so early?" I asked freaking out that they just heard everything that went on.

"Well dinner went fast so we decided to come back early and put the kids down." Christian and I were so into the moment, that we probably didn't hear them come in.

"Cassie you are too fucking good!" Christian yelled walking into the kitchen and then he saw the guys. "How long have you guys been here?" He asked and wrapped his arm around me.

I gently took it off of me. "Long enough to hear everything that went on," Ricky said and I covered my face out of embarrassment.

"Sorry to hear that, but you could've went to the guest house."

"Mom is sleeping and she gets mad when we're loud in there. So therefore, she locked us out."

Christian smiled a little as he got our ice cream out. "Well I am so sorry. Could've text us and let us know," I told them as Christian picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "CY." I got all dizzy but he continued up the stairs. When we got to our room he laid me down. He handed me a spoon and I gave him a glare.

"What?"

"I wanted to talk to them. We were talking about going back to California for like a week, and I need to kinda start planning like now."

"California? And leave me?"

"Christian you're gonna be on a road trip. And all of us are homesick. A few days won't kill you."