A Secret I'm Assuming

Christian's POV

"I feel terrible babe," Cas said as we got home from Greece. "I need a bath."

"Okay, I'll get one ready for you in a little bit. Let me get the kids showered and in bed. It won't take too long." She sat on the couch and waited for me. The kids were tired so it was kinda hard to get them to shower.

But when I got them all asleep, I got the bath ready and then went downstairs for Cassie. She went to get up, but I stopped her and picked her up. "I can walk baby."

"Let me be a gentleman." She laughed a little and continued to look at me. When I set her down and she got undressed, I started to walk away.

"Wait you're not going to join me?"

"I didn't know you wanted me to," She nodded and then I got undressed with her. When we got in, she laid against my chest. "I am proud of you babe. I don't know if I've ever said it but I'm proud. You've carried our babies like a champ. Like the twins, that was just a rough pregnancy to begin with, and Brielle, you didn't get to carry her to full term. But you are just such a queen. And now you're carrying our fourth baby, and damn, you are so beautiful."

"Well what can I say? It's an honor to carry Christian Yelich's kids. But it definitely isn't easy, but we get the honor of being parents so that's what makes it all worth it." I kissed her cheek and then rubbed her stomach.

Cassie's POV

"Are you coaching this year?" Christian asked me and I gave him a crazy look. Alecia laughed at us. "I'm serious."

"Well I don't think it's possible because I will make it through a month, and it'll be time to have the baby. And I possibly couldn't do it again this year. It was fun while it lasted but I need time with my babies and my husband."

"Fair enough, but you need to go down to the school and let them know." He acted like I didn't know already.

I got up and laid on the couch. "So this is the last one?"

"We think so." Christian actually had got some sperm frozen a couple of weeks ago, and had a vasectomy tomorrow. "Where's Thanksgiving happening this year?"

"We can do it here if you'd like," Alecia said.

"Okay, I wouldn't mind doing it at our place, but then we'd have to go through all that drama again." She nodded and then I looked at Christian. "So can you also babysit the kids tomorrow?"

"Yes I am still on for that."

"Alright thank you Alecia." She nodded again and then Christian helped me up. The kids were at Ryan and Larisa's so we were gonna have a little bit of alone time when we got back home.

As we made it to our house, I walked in and Christian followed. "You're still going through with it?"

"Yes but I'm scared." I laughed. "Like it's going to hurt."

"Babe, if I can birth all your babies, you can do this okay." He nodded and then went to the fridge. "Let's do an exercise?"

"What were you thinking?" I went and sat on his
lap. "Oh that's what you want."

"The hormones right now, and you look so handsome."

"Well I actually have some of the guys coming over right now." I groaned. "Am I that handsome that you need it at the moment?" He took a bite out of his granola bar and looked me in the eyes.

"You already know my answer," I whispered. I tried to kiss his neck and he laughed. "Christian Stephen Yelich."

"It's funny." I tried getting up but he wouldn't let me. "Kiss me babe."