Girl Dad

Cassie's POV

"So six weeks and three days," Christian said and rubbed my stomach. We just got our first ultrasound, and I think Christian was more excited than I was. And I was so excited. I placed my hand on his and he smiled.

"I really think you're going to be getting another son."

"But I lowkey want to be a girl dad of two." I just laughed at him and shrugged. "When it's time, can we not do a gender reveal? Like we could just find out together and then no one else knows until you give birth?"

"Let's not talk about this right now please. Can you go get me a candy at the store?" He nodded and kept rubbing my stomach. Christian went to the gas station that was the closest to our house, which was about twenty miles.

He came back with candy, and I opened it and shared with him. "At this point, I think we're going to need Cam and Ricky every season until I retire." That would actually be really fun. When we got home, Cam and Ricky were outside swimming. The boys were sleeping on the couches and Brielle was playing with toys, outside of the gate.

"What did you guys do?" Cam asked and I looked at Christian.

"Car sex," I said and they gave a disgusted look. "I'm joking, we drove around and I got a candy. Something to do without our kids."

"They woke up and I'm not even joking, ate breakfast and came outside and fell asleep on the couches. So it's been a peaceful morning. No twins fighting." The boys were better about fighting with each other but still had their fights because it's inevitable. I felt Christian grab my butt and I looked up at him and he had a small smirk on his face. "Can you two not?"

"Yeah Christian, can you not?" I asked not wanting to have my ass touched in front of everyone. He moved his hand and then sat down on the couch next to the boys. I went to go inside but Christian called me back. "I'm going to watch TV, inside. Have some time, without the kids interrupting."

I went inside and laid on the couch and instantly felt like I was going to throw up, and I became dizzy. "C!" I yelled my loudest. I could hear footsteps and it was Christian running to me. As soon as he was close enough, I knocked out.

Christian's POV

"Cassie, you already know what I'm going to say."

She looked annoyed. "I know, I need to eat so that doesn't happen. How long was I out for?"

"About a minute," I said and rubbed her head. Cameron and Ricky were watching through the window. "You need to eat for our baby. A candy isn't going to make you full," I whispered and she nodded. "I don't want anything happening to you or our kid."

She kissed my cheek and then I helped her up. "I didn't fall on my stomach right?" I shook my head no. I had her stand next to me while I found something for her to eat. "I don't know if I want this."

"Cas, I am not doing this right now. Find something else to eat," I said and threw the food away. She groaned a little as I walked away. When I barely heard her mumble something I turned around. "Stop having a fucking terrible attitude. You have an attitude for no reason."

"I'm sorry," She said and turned the other way. I went back outside and then the guys looked at me.

"What's your guys problem?" Cam asked me.

"I'm tired of her attitude." I sat down and put the TV on. I could hear Cassie start to cry and I did feel bad, but she's being mean. When I heard the door slam upstairs, I chuckled. Nothing better than her outrageous pregnancy hormones. About fifteen minutes after her meltdown, she came outside.