Daddy's Little Girl

Cassie's POV

I was in New York with Christian for the series, and the first day was on off day. But he had a meeting in the morning, so I stayed back at the hotel. Before he had left, he said that the meeting should be an hour or an hour and a half long so, I didn't rush myself on getting up and getting ready.

I guess time slipped out my hands though because the door opened quickly and it was shut very hard. Christian was taking his tie off aggressively. "Hey, what's going on?" I asked and he closed his eyes and I could tell the meeting didn't go the way he wanted it to. He moved onto his Rolex, and was acting carelessly with that. I knew if Christian acted like that with his Rolex, he was very upset.

"I need you now." I couldn't tell what was wrong with him but he picked me up and started taking my shirt off to the best of his ability.

"CY. You don't want to talk it out?" I asked as he laid me on the bed. He groaned and let me go. "Babe. I'm just asking. I don't know what's wrong, or what's happening. You're just ready to fuck me."

"Just get in the shower and get ready. I'm fine." I got up and looked at him. "Cas just stop." I went into the bathroom and showered quickly. I came out with a towel wrapped around me and Christian looked at me.

"Something specific you want me wearing today?" He shook his head no, so I just pulled out a white shirt and a flannel with some jeans. I curled my hair and got dressed. Christian looked up and saw that I was ready and grabbed my purse for me. I tried walking to the door but he stopped me.

"I apologize for acting like that. The meeting wasn't all I hoped for, and it just set me off. I didn't think I wanted to talk it out but I guess that's what I need, so if you don't mind, can we talk about it when we get back?"

"Of course we can. I just didn't want to end up being sore because that is a very different side to you." He nodded and laughed a little. I leaned in for a kiss and he leaned down a little bit and kissed me. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Christian's POV

Cas and I got so much food to take back to our room. When we got up in the room, Cas started digging into the food. "So tell me what went wrong?" We both started eating and I explained to her and she nodded. "Justifiable. I think I owe you an apology for thinking you were kinda crazy this morning. And I would love to have sex when we're finished."

I smiled at her. We kept eating and when we finished, we laid in bed together. We stared at each other and then she made the first move and started kissing me. I pulled her on top of me and then she chuckled a little bit. The both of us pulled away from each other, and we went for her shirt and we laughed. When it came off, we continued to laugh because she had a sticky bra on.

I took it off and slung it across the room. She went to kiss me again, but stopped herself and I was left feeling so confused. She smiled as she moved down and unbuttoned my jeans. I helped her take them off, along with my boxers, and then we sat there for a second and laughed with each other. I had no idea why we were laughing so much this time, but I was enjoying it.

"Get up, we're working on me first," She said and I pulled her back in and started kissing her. Cas continued to smile into the kiss and I couldn't help but smile too. "Why are we so different?" She asked when pulling away from the kiss.

"I don't know, but I like this side to us." She agreed with me and I got up and let her lay down. I took her pants off and I was left looking at a pair of white lace underwear. "Cas, you know what you're doing."

She smiled and I took them off of her. I opened her legs and she got nervous. "Cassie, that's crazy," I said talking about how wet she already was. She got the pillow and covered her face from embarrassment. I thought it was cute though. Since she couldn't see, I got down quickly, and I caught her off guard. Her thighs squished my head and I laughed. I guess that drove her crazy because she was cussing into the pillow at this point.