Tippy-toes

Cassie's POV

"Talk to me please," I said as we finally got all three of the kids asleep in their own beds. He kept walking away from me. "Christian Stephen, all I am asking for is you to communicate with me."

"Cas I don't understand how you can just make a choice like that by yourself. I thought if I wanted more kids, we would have more?"

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "My body Christian. I'm scared of the pain it will put me through while growing another human. And I'm scared of how the boys will react. I remember Mason was so upset. He took it very hard and Noah was a little upset as well. How would Brielle react?"

"I have no idea, what the pain feels like when you're pregnant. But at the moment do you think it's really about what you want or what the kids want?"

"I don't want our kids to hate us because we gave them another sibling. I still think I need about another month to decide if I want another one. I know you want one so I am hoping my decision will change." He pulled me into a tight hug.

"I know I got upset with you, but I don't want to force you C." I nodded and tried to get off the counter. "Kiss me."

I leaned in and kissed him for a few seconds before pulling away. He wanted more but he was gonna have to kiss me as well. "Come on World Series Champ, come and get it." His lips kissed almost everywhere on my neck and I went to moan but he stopped me.

"My turn again," He said and I leaned in and kissed him. "Okay are we good now?" I shrugged.

"Kiss me one more time and I think so." He laughed a little and leaned in again. "Okay we are good." I got off the counter and grabbed a piece of banana nut bread and made myself a coffee. Christian came back downstairs dressed in some shorts and no shirt.

The two of us shared the coffee and bread and then we went upstairs. The two of us laid together while we watched a little bit of an episode of a show on Christian's phone.

My eyes started closing even though I tried to stay awake. I could feel Christian move my head onto my pillow and I opened my eyes to look at him. "I love you CY." He put the blanket over me and set his phone down.

"I love you too Cas." He placed a kiss on my forehead and then cuddled me. I smiled a little and fell asleep.

Christian's POV

This morning when I woke up, Cas was still asleep. I went to go see if the kids were up, and both of the boys were in Brielle's room. "She wake up," Noah said as he climbed out of the crib.

"Was she crying?" I asked and picked her up. He nodded his head yes. "You put her back to sleep?"

"I stay with her and Mason." Although the boys had a very rough time adjusting to the idea of having another sibling, they sure did care for her.

"Thank you guys," I told them and we went downstairs together. I got out some food to make for the two of them. Bri grabbed onto my hair as I made them their food.

"Da," Brielle started saying. I for excited because it looked like I was going to have another kid whose first word was Dad. "Da." She pulled on my hair once again but I just let her so she would stay distracted until I was able to feed her.

After giving the kids their food, I made a bottle and got some baby food out for her. I sat on her down on my lap and tried to give her some of the food and she started crying. "Bri you're fine babe." I rubbed her back and she calmed down a few seconds later.