Out of Control

Cassie's POV

Christian was out in Florida with the guys, so I had the kids and Ricky and Cam were staying with me at our place. "You miss him?" Cam asked me.

"Of course I do, but it's good to have time apart from each other. It's something he wanted to do for his birthday too. I'm happy for him to go out without his kids or me."

"You saying you're over him?" Ricky asked as he looked up from his phone.

"No, you know what I mean. I just think it's good for him to be out without us. He deserves it." I smiled when I looked down and had a text from him, saying that he missed us. "Can we go drop off the kids at your mom's house, so I could run to the mall real quick?"

Cam looked at me and shook his head no. "Christian already warned us about you shopping. So no Cassandra." I chuckled and shook my head.

"Please, I'll give you a kiss on the cheek." He laughed so hard. "Don't act like you still don't want me!" He shrugged and then still shook his head no.

I got up and went to our office and I called Christian. "What's up beautiful?" He asked when I answered the phone.

"Can I please go shopping?"

"No babe. You already finished shopping. Wrap those gifts and we will talk about it when I get home. I love you, and I have to go."

"I love you too, bye." I got upset and went back to the living room to lay on the couch with Cam. "Let's at least go do something. Like let's see if there is anything in Santa Monica. Or even take the kids to Disneyland if there are tickets."

"Maybe tomorrow if anything. I'd rather the kids have a full day instead of rushing and only having a few hours. You know, I think I'll take that kiss now." I flipped him off and then got up.

"I'm kinda tired and my stomach is hurting, so I'm gonna take a nap. If the boys or Bri want to join me, just tell them to come upstairs. I laid there and felt so sick to my stomach, which was very unusual during this pregnancy. I was out of it. I didn't feel like myself and my body was so tired.

Christian's POV

"Where's mommy?" I asked Mason and he pointed upstairs. I saw her and she looked pale. "You're a literal ghost babe."

"I haven't felt good for a couple of days." I got her up and she cried because she just felt so bad.

"Let's go to the hospital and make sure you and our baby is okay." We left the kids with Ricky and Cam. "I am shocked either one of them didn't bring you."

"They tried getting me to come but I told them no."

"See this is exactly what I'm talking about. You need to stop being selfish. You don't just have yourself, you also have a baby you're growing. If you're not feeling good, something is obviously wrong and you need to get checked out." I didn't say anything because I didn't really have any energy.

After sitting there for a couple of hours, they came to the conclusion that I was dehydrated. "Did you have fun?" Cas asked me as I came back to the car with a water.

"Yes, it was very fun." She drank some water and then held my hand while we drove home. Cas went upstairs, so I hung out with the kids, so Cam and Ricky could go home. "Noah go close the pool gate please." He went outside and then came back in. "How do we feel about playing catch tomorrow morning before breakfast? We can even try with Bri."

"No!" Bri yelled and I put my finger over her lips.

"Yes!" Mason said and got excited.

"Are you guys tired?" I asked and they shrugged. "I have a gummy for all of you." I was beyond exhausted, and wanted to lay down. They all took it but it felt like it was taking so long. When they did fall asleep, I took them to their rooms.

I laid in bed and started falling asleep. "Christian?" Cas mumbled.

"What?" I asked.

"I feel horrible. I feel sick."

"You're not instantly going to be fixed right away. Just go to sleep, and maybe you will feel a little better in the morning." After that, I'm assuming she tried to go back to sleep because it was quiet. So I fell asleep too. I woke up to Cassie shaking me again.

"I feel sick."

"Just shut the fuck up. You're fine Cassie." I could hear her start to cry. "Babe, I'm sorry, I'm tired." I turned the light on and she didn't want to look at me. "Cas."

"Christian, I've looked forward to you coming home and I'm not feeling good and you're being mean." She rubbed her eyes and I just looked at her. "What?"

"Okay, I'm really gonna start working on it. I've just been out of control lately. Do you need water? An ice pack or a snack?"

"No, I just need you to make sure I survive this night." She grabbed my hand and laid under the blanket.

Cassie's POV

I woke up and felt a little better this morning. The bed was empty so I went out and sat on the balcony and saw Christian with the kids. He was playing catch with all three of them. "Good morning," I said and they all looked up.

"Good morning mommy!" Noah yelled and I smiled.

"Come down in a few minutes," Christian told me and I nodded. I got a video of all of them playing catch so I could post it on my story.

I walked outside and Christian had a chair pulled out for me already. He came over and kissed my lips for a couple of seconds. "Do you want me to make breakfast?" I asked as I sat down.

"No, I got it. At 8:30 I'm making breakfast burritos. And then we could take a dip after that?"

"If you heat the pool." He nodded and then went back to playing catch with the kids.

"Fuck," Noah said when he missed and I looked at Christian.

"Noey, what did we tell you about saying that?" He looked at me and then at Christian.

"Sorry." I nodded and then went to look back at my phone and then I heard something.

"Fuck," Brielle said and I shook my head.

"Brielle Rose. You better not start saying that too," I said and she screamed a little what seemed to be frustration. "You guys are too young to be saying that."

"Mommy," Mason said and then came over to me. "I want go to baseball."

"At Vanderbilt?" I asked and he nodded. "Okay baby. Daddy and I will see what we can make happen." We already got him tickets to a game in April, so the three of us could go after having the baby.

"Please mommy. Ask daddy." I nodded and gave him a gentle push back to the game of catch. When they finished their game, we all went inside.

"Can we watch Bachelorette together tonight?" I asked Christian and he nodded.

"What else do you want?" He asked and wrapped his arms around me and started kissing my neck. "Anything," He mumbled.

"I want no kids, if possible. And maybe even you barbecuing tonight. Some time, if we could work it in." I could hear him laugh a little. "What?"

"Nothing. I just need to find someone to watch them. I feel bad for asking my mom. But I'll still ask her." I nodded and then tried to get him to unwrap his arms but he didn't want to. He kissed me a few more times before letting go.

"I'm gonna run to the store and grab a couple things real quick. I'll be back before breakfast is ready." Christian nodded and I went out to the store that was a couple miles away. I grabbed some strawberries and chocolate so I could make at least one thing for him.

I walked back in, and Christian saw what I had. "You're the best," He said and kissed me. I smiled and then sat down and watched him make food.

"Mommy, I have the iPad?" Mason asked and I shook my head no.

"In a few hours." He nodded and then sat with me. "I want some new family pictures done, a few months after we have the baby."

"We can look into it." I watched him closely because he's seemed a little off. I guess I got too into it because he waved his hand in front of my face. I just let it go for now because I didn't want him to get mad at me.