Still Think You're Gorgeous

Cassie's POV

Christian had arranged for us to go to my family's house today. When we got to the house, I saw Ally's car there and I wasn't the happiest, but I didn't want to stress my dad out because of what's going on with him.

I offered to carry the car seat but he did it for me. We walked in with the kids and a lot of my family was over. And it was nice to see then because it feels like it's been forever. Christian and I were talking with my dad when I seen Nico. I felt just as frustrated as Christian, but I was going to try and let it slide.

The boys were running after each other with Ryan's kids when Nico suddenly grabbed Mason's arm and stopped him. I couldn't contain myself and went full on mama bear. "Don't you ever fucking touch any of my kids again," I said and grabbed my son by his arm. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked and he was confused.

"Don't touch my grandchildren Nico," My dad said and  I looked at Christian and Ryan was getting him to contain himself.

"Didn't think it was a big deal," He mumbled but my dad and I both heard.

"Get the hell out of my house right now. And take your girlfriend Ally." I liked seeing my dad defend me because they used to side with Ally and Nico. He got upset and left and Ally followed him.

I leaned down and looked at Mason. "I'm sorry babe for grabbing you. But don't ever let anyone grab you like that." He nodded and I gave him a hug and kiss. "Thank you dad."

"Of course sweetheart. He doesn't need to be touching anyone else's kid." I walked over to my brother and husband.

"The fuck is his problem?" Christian asked and I shrugged. "It would have been like the night of our wedding all over again. He's lucky Ryan held me back." I couldn't even imagine. I did not want to cause my dad to be stressed, so I am glad Ryan held him back. Mason was already running around with the kids again. I've had enough with Ally and Nico's bullshit. I walked out the house and caught them right before they left. They looked at each other and then at me.

"I swear I've had it up to here with both of your guys bullshit. I will get a fucking restraining order against you Nico, if I get anything else sent to my house from you. I find it funny, that you are with my cousin even though you want to be with me. Do one more stupid thing Nico, and I swear I will post everywhere that you've sent me stuff, basically showed up multiple times uninvited. Ally get it through your fucking head, that he doesn't like you." She seemed angry about me saying that, and she came and punched my jaw. I grabbed my face and was about to swing but I was pulled away by someone.

She's lucky, because I was going to win round two. "You fucking bitch, I am going to press charges on your ass," I said and tried getting down. I saw someone, trying to get them to leave. I just worried that my kids or even Ryan's kids saw that. I hated when they saw me like this. Once they left, the person set me down and I turned and it was Ryan.

"What the hell Cassie?" He asked. "You shouldn't have said anything." I was going to saw something back, but instantly felt my jaw lock up on me. He raised his eyebrows and instantly felt bad. "Do you need to go to the hospital?"

I nodded a little and then Christian came to look at my face and I was embarrassed. My husband would probably think I was ugly if he saw me like this. I turned around and covered my face in Ryan's chest.

"We're going to the hospital and to press charges," Christian said and Ryan let him take me so easily. I covered my face and got in the car with Christian. "Babe let me see." I uncovered my face and he stared at my jaw for so long. "I still think you're gorgeous."

I thought that was sweet but I was in too much pain and couldn't even talk.

Christian's POV

As soon as we got back to Cassie's parents house, everyone looked at us. Her jaw wasn't locked up anymore but she would probably have a bruise and a little bit of swelling. It only took a couple hours for us to get our stuff situated. "I apologize everyone. I didn't think any of that was going to happen," She said.