No Responsibilities Right Now

Christian's POV

"What are we wearing to dinner?" I asked Cassie as I walked into our hotel room.

"I was thinking matching with blue shirts." She put hers on and I looked at her chest.

"I don't need to see the other options, I love this already." I grabbed her boobs and she laughed. "After dinner, do we have any plans?"

"I want another dessert. So let's do that?"

"We will get something at the restaurant. And then we can come back and have some fun?"

"Maybe," She said as I started digging my face into her boobs at this point. Cas never really stopped me now, but I guess I bit them hard and she hit my side and I stopped. "Fuck CY. You're obsessed." She rubbed where I bit her for a while. Even as I got ready, she kept rubbing it.

"Did I hurt you that bad?" I asked and moved her hand and we both seen a huge red hickey. "Fuck I am so sorry babe. I can run and grab you some makeup."

"No I have some. It's fine, thank you though. But can you grab the Tylenol out for me?" I nodded and got it out. I sat there and watched her cover the hickey. I always was mesmerized when she did that. When she finished she took the medicine, and finished her hair. "We look so fucking good Mr. Yelich." I smiled and kissed her.

"We do C." Cas took some pictures of us and then we left the hotel. As Cas walked in front of me I took some pictures of her. She turned around and caught me and smiled.

"Come on babe," She said and covered the camera. I put my phone away and wrapped my arm around her and we walked a couple of blocks to the restaurant. We met up with Aaron and his wife, Kolten and his wife, Willy, and Luis. As soon as the waiter came, his eyes were drawn to Cassie. She never noticed when people looked at her like this though.

"Can we get a bottle of your best white wine?" Cas asked him and smiled after.

Cassie's POV

"We got the bill, don't worry," I said and Alissa tried grabbing it from us. "We got it girl," I said and she laughed.

I put my card in the bill and the waiter came back a few minutes later and picked it up. Christian was upset for some reason, but I wasn't going to bring it up until we got back. We sat there until my card came back and then everyone thanked us, and we said our goodbyes to everyone. "What's wrong CY?" I asked him as he wrapped his arm around me.

"The waiter liked you," He said and I laughed a little.

"I know. But I didn't care. So you shouldn't either. I'm going back to the hotel with my husband and I'm going to get lucky." He started smiling again, which made me happy. "But first I want an ice cream."

"There's a place right up here." I nodded and we kept walking. "I just want to cuddle when we get back. If that's fine with you?"

"Oh that's heaven. I definitely will take Christian cuddles." After we got ice cream we walked to the hotel. We were sharing a cone and I couldn't finish it, so Christian finished it. As we approached the crosswalk, we waited with a couple of people. Christian wrapped his arms around me and we swayed back and fourth for a few seconds. This trip without kids, made me realize how much we were still our old selves. Like kids in love.

As we walked into the lobby of the hotel, we saw Rowdy and Tyrone walking to the elevator. I accidentally made it known to Christian that Tyrone is cute to me, so he always joked with me. "Come on. Go say hi."

"You can't even deny babe. He is a cute little thing. And he's older than me."

"You and older guys," He said as we made our way to the elevator. Rowdy seen us coming, so he held his arm out and kept it open for us. "Hi guys."