We Love You

Cassie's POV

"Mommy," Noah said coming into our room as I talked to Christian. I patted the bed and he came and sat in the middle of us. "Can I talk to you?"

"Yes what's wrong babe?" He sat there for a minute and we both stared at him. "Just me or both of us?"

"Both." He started crying and I was really concerned with what was wrong with him. We both sat up and I just watched him.

"You can talk to us babe."

"I think I like boys." He started crying even harder.

"Awww baby, we will accept you no matter what. I promise daddy and I, will never stop loving you because of that." I hugged him and I could hear Christian start to cry.

"I'm sorry dad."

"You have nothing to be sorry about. I'm proud of you Noah. Like your mommy said, we will never judge you because of this and we will love you forever." When I let him go, Christian gave Noah a kiss.

"Have you told anyone else?" He shook his head no. "Do you want to?"

"Not yet," He said and we both nodded.

"Well until you are ready to tell other people, it is safe with us babe." He nodded and gave me a kiss, and then got up and left. "We love you."

"Love you too," He said and closed the door behind him.

Christian and I looked at each other and we both got
emotional. "I am just so proud that he felt comfortable enough to come and tell us. And at such a young age. I'm so happy for him. I love you." I told Christian and he nodded.

Christian pulled me in closer and hugged me. "I love you too babe." We got up and I grabbed all the papers we were looking at, and took them to our office. Noah was down there playing with his iPad and waiting for someone to make lunch. Everyone else was outside swimming.

"What do you want for lunch?" I asked him and he shrugged. "Noey."

"Chicken nuggets," He said and I sighed.

"How about a cheeseburger? Or may-" I started.

"Yes," He said instantly knowing it was Christian's cooking. Christian laughed and started getting food out. He had to leave in a couple of hours, so I'm happy he didn't mind making lunch.

The boys weren't fans of my cooking because I mixed it up pretty often. They could eat burgers and chicken as much as they wanted, if Christian made it. "So, I want you to come tonight. Dinner with a few of the guys and their wives."

"Christian, as much as that sounds fun, I can't. We have been leaving the kids here with everyone so much these past few days and I need to be taking care of our baby. You can go, but it's a no from me tonight."

"Come on Cassie," He said and I laughed a little. "What do I have to do for you to say yes? A new piece of jewelry?"

"Christian Yelich. It's a no. You can go by yourself tonight. I want some time with the kids, and your mom. I need to catch up with her on some stuff."

"Stuff like what?"

"I'm gonna talk about you. And how you're wanting everything from me lately." He raised his eyebrows. "You need to understand, I am exhausted. I just birthed your child two weeks ago, I still attend your games. I went out to the basketball game, I went with you to Nashville for a couple of days."

"Fine then I won't ask you to do anything for the next year. You let me know when you aren't tired." I really gave him a dirty look.

"Christian, I have a right to be tired. You aren't even around your kids enough, to feel the way the rest of us do. You need a reality check because you're getting upset, because I want to stay with my kids tonight." I went upstairs and sat down on the couch.

Alecia's POV

"What's going on?" Cam asked Christian as he walked outside to the grill.

"Cassie. She must be starting her period because she is acting like a bitch." He instantly looked at me after saying that.

"Christian, if I ever hear those words come out of your mouth again."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it."

"No, you did. Go say it to her face and see how she reacts. I will be glad if she takes the kids and goes back home to California."

"You don't even know what this is about."

"Yes I do. Everyone could hear you two arguing. And I can't believe you are upset because she wants to stay in tonight. Give her a break man. She literally is running around with you 24/7. You better go give her an actual sincere apology, and consider staying home tonight. You need to be here and help out. Because if not, I will leave, take everyone including Cassie and the kids back to California with me."

"I'm sorry."

"You're telling the wrong damn person. I swear if I hear any of you boys talk about a female like that, it'll be the end for all of you." Christian walked inside the house and I shook my head.

He had me fucked up, thinking he was going to be talking about the mother of his children like that. Especially in front of me.

Christian's POV

Cas was laying on the couch in our room, and she glanced at me when I walked in. I shut the door behind me and lifted her legs up so I could sit next to her. I placed her legs on my lap and she continued to ignore me. "Can I apologize?"

"For?"

"I want to apologize for calling you a bitch behind your back. My mom just choked me out about it, and I know that if my mom is upset about something I said, it's really bad." She sat up and her eyes were wide.

"You know how I feel when you call me that. No women ever wants to be referred to as that."

"It'll stay out of my vocabulary from now on. I'm sorry for begging you. I just don't want to be the only guy there without his wife. I'll come home after the game tonight and help out with the kids. I love you."

"You know as much as we argue, I can never stay mad at you. We sure do butt heads a ton, but it's because you're more of an extrovert and I tend to be an introvert. But I promise within the next few months of the season, I will go out more often with you and we can continue to work on us."

"Sounds like a plan my love," I said and kissed her and then helped her up. I picked her up and carried her downstairs and took her outside.

She went and sat next to my mom. They were whispering back and fourth to each other. "Noah come sit with me," Cas called out to him and he got up and sat in between them.

"We go to game?" Brielle asked us and I shook my head no. "Why not?"

"Not today babe. In a couple days. You're gonna watch on TV. I'll be home after and we can play a game together, or maybe get ice cream. Sound like a plan?" I asked her and she nodded.

My mom and Cas got up and started getting plates out and got some chips out for the kids. "Are you going to eat?" She asked me when she started making the kids plates. I shook my head no and she groaned. "Why not?"

"Because I can't eat greasy food before a game. I'll get a protein shake and I'll be fine." I helped her make their plates and then I got ready and was off to the ballpark.