One and Done

Christian's POV

"Hey, you know Cassie is out on the boat. Drinking and she's on the board." My mom said when I answered the phone.

"We're down the street, give me a minute or two." When we got to my mom's place, we took the groceries in and then I went to the back. "Cassie Lynn!" I yelled and all the guys and her looked. She ducked down and I shook my head.

Cassie's POV

"Do you think he saw me?" I asked and they laughed and nodded.

"Why is he yelling?" Andrew asked. I stayed quiet for a second.

Cam started driving back and I got nervous, so I tried to move to the front so Christian wouldn't get me. As soon as I tried running I slipped and fell. I grabbed my head and I could hear the guys freak out.

They got off the boat and I couldn't get myself up. Christian appeared over me a few minutes later. "Cassie. You know you're not supposed to be out here doing this. And drinking, seriously? You're not going to get better like this."

"I know, I just wanted to have some fun." He nodded and then took me up to his room and got me in the shower. He smiled at me as I sat there and let him wash my hair. "Are you washing my body too?"

"Yes why would I not take that opportunity?" I laughed and watched him look at my body the entire time. "Cassie stop."

"Please it's right there and I want to," I said and I unbuttoned his jeans.

He moved me and rinsed the conditioner out of my hair. He started washing my body and then after he let me rinse myself off. When I was ready to get out, he wrapped a towel around me. "I have some clothes here. Are you fine with that?" I nodded and he went and grabbed something for me to wear.

He gave me a hoodie and a pair of sweats. "I know Mason resembles Christian a lot, but damn now Cassie too?" One of his friends said and everyone laughed.

The sound of everyone laughing was making my head hurt so bad. I grabbed my head and Christian looked at me. "Do you want the medicine? It's in the car." I nodded and he went out and got it.

Mason and Noah were on the couch holding Brielle and watching TV. A couple minutes later, the guys, one by one, started coming downstairs. "You look cute, you going on a date?" I asked Cam as he came down in some jeans and a hoodie. He watched me take my medicine.

"No I wish," He said and I chuckled. "Unless you got a friend or something."

"I literally have no friends. Ever since I started dating Christian, I was dropped by everyone." I know Christian always told me to go out and try to make friends but my anxiety made it too difficult. So I mostly hang out with Christian's family.

I got the food out and started seasoning the chicken. "Mommy mommy," Mason said and accidentally hit the cutting board and it fell off the counter.

"Get Cooper and Milo," I said as they grabbed the food. Christian and Collin stopped them and took the food and threw it away. "Mason you knocked over the stuff babe." He started crying and I felt bad even though I didn't yell at him. I washed my hands and picked him up and walked to a quiet part of the house.

"I sorry," He said as he cried on my shoulder.

"Babe I'm not mad at you. You just need to be careful because the doggies could've got sick. You're fine." He stopped crying and looked at me. "I promise I'm not mad at you Mase." I kissed his face and he smiled. "What did you want though?"

"I have phone?"

"Daddy has mine somewhere. Go get it from him." He nodded and then got off my lap and went to the backyard.