Chaos

Cassie's POV

I was sitting on a bucket in the dugout, when I heard a familiar voice. "Well if it isn't one of the best players to ever play in Granada's softball program." I laughed and looked up to see my high school coach. "Cassie B," He said and hugged me. "Assuming you still want to go by that since you married Yelich?"

"Whatever you'd like to call me."

"You know, I was kinda disappointed when you declined all your college offers. And now a little more disappointed that you aren't back at Granada helping me coach."

"Well I've heard the first one many times. Second one, this was kinda in the moment thing. And I actually turned out to love it. Westlake is a great school. It's probably where I'll send my kids as well. So might as well get use to it."

"No chance in Granada?"

I shook my head no. "At least for now, no. My husband and I haven't discussed it too much." He smiled and then laughed. "What is it?"

"Well there was already talk about your boys coming to Granada. Braun and Yelich genes, they already have a roster spot. Would your husband like the sound of that?"

"I don't know to be honest. My oldest has shown interest in playing and my baby boy likes to play catch with us, but it doesn't interest him as much. They're probably going to Westlake though. But Granada needs to chill, my babies are only three years old."

"Just thought I'd let you know what the talk is of yours and Ryan's stomping grounds." He patted me on the back and said, "Good luck Coach Cassie."

I smiled and watched him walk to the other dugout. "I finished putting the lineup together and then watched the girls go through the rest of their warm ups. After they finished that, I started hitting ground balls and pop flys to both the infielders out outfielders. One of the girls threw it wild, and it came and hit me in the stomach.

I crouched down and then grabbed my stomach. "Cassie you good?" I could hear someone yell. I ran quickly to the nearest garbage and threw up for a few seconds. I grabbed my stomach again and I could feel my skin stinging.

"I am so sorry coach," I could hear Kimberly say.

"You're fine kid, don't worry about it." She nodded and I rubbed the spot for about a minute before going back out there. I could see Larisa and Ryan looking to see if I was okay and I nodded. That definitely makes me scared, especially since I'm pregnant.

Christian's POV

When Cassie came back to Milwaukee again, I got excited to see her. "I feel like shit," She said and then kissed my lips quickly. "I need like a fifteen hour nap."

I opened the car door for her and she got in. "How are my babies in there?" I asked when I got into the truck. She lifted up her shirt and there was a big ass bruise on her stomach. "What the fuck is that from babe?"

"Softball," She mumbled. I rubbed her stomach and then she looked at me. "I missed you."

"I missed you too love. But look we get to travel to Kansas together tonight and then spend some time with our babies. And the guys."

"I can't travel with them. I barf all the time and I don't know if I'm ready to tell them. We are only seven weeks, but you tell me if you want to tell them. And I think I want to tell the kids when we get back. The twins aren't going to take it well."

"It's fine, eventually they'll be happy with more siblings. I'm just enjoying making all these babies with you. I love our little family."

"I love our family we're creating, but we need to stop after these twins arrive. We have no room left babe. It's literally going to be a full car, and a full house." I nodded.