Doesn't Compare at All

Cassie's POV

"Okay girls. First game of the season. My first game as a coach. I'm nervous, but I know you guys have so much talent. Let's have a good day." I wasn't worried about how the girls would perform, I just didn't have confidence with how I would perform as a coach.

I started hitting the infielders grounders, and then the outfielders pop flys. I heard it get kinda loud and I was confused. When I looked up at the stands, Christian, the kids, and the guys were all there. "Oh my gosh," I said and laughed. I finished hitting and then went out to the stands. "Christian," I said and hugged him.

I never even went out to Arizona because I didn't want to see him. He made me feel guilty about the situation. And maybe I should've went to go work things out and go see the kids. But I wasn't thinking in the moment.

I picked up the kids and kissed them one by one. "I have to go coach. But when I'm done, I will take you out to dinner, alright?" They nodded and I looked at Christian who was just making the tension between us worse.

"Did you know like half the school showed up because of you? This is the most people I've seen at our softball games in years," The assistant coach said as I walked back into the dugout, and I laughed. "No like I'm serious. The boys are in love with you." A very bad day to wear shorts and a tighter dri-fit sweatshirt.

"Well, that's weird." I got called up to exchange lineups and then the team took the field. I watched as they warmed up and they were looking very good. I could hear the stadium get loud as the first pitch was thrown. One pitch, one out already.

Christian's POV

"Hey," I said while walking up to Cassie after the game. She smiled and hugged me. "After dinner, the guys are taking the kids and we're having time."

She nodded and then grabbed her bag. I took it from her and we walked back to my car. I adjusted the seat and we got the twins and Brielle in their seats. When we got to the place, the boys sat with Cas and I held Bri. "You not come mom?" Mason asked.

"I'm sorry babe. I promise I will be there this weekend." I would hope. I felt guilty for making her feel like she couldn't try these other things out.

After dinner, we dropped the kids off and then went home. I touched Cassie's hand and pulled her into my arms. When I grabbed her boobs, she chuckled. "I wanna talk first." She nodded and we sat on the couch. "Just because you were mad at me, it didn't give you the excuse to not come and visit your kids. The boys really wanted to see you. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings about the toy. But I want to be the one helping
you out."

"It's a toy Christian. It's just here to help me since I can't be with you. And it's not going to happen again. Both me ditching the plans to come see you guys and using that toy. It doesn't compare at all." I smiled
and started to get on top of her. "You don't even know, how bad I needed you."

She held my face and started kissing me. "No condom please," She whispered when I moved to her neck. I nodded and then helped her take her clothes off. "Don't pull out either. We will be fine. Let's just start already. I need you babe." This was a big risk we would be taking. But I was in for it.

When I entered, I had no problem because of how wet she was. I looked at her face and she was biting her lip. She wrapped her arms around me and then, she did the same with her legs. "Babe, I can't do much with your legs like that." She unwrapped them and I started again and she grabbed onto my back. "Cas," I said with a chuckle.

After a couple minutes, we stopped. "What?" She asked and I laid down. "On top?" I nodded and helped her get on top of me. She went slow at first and I didn't mind because, I know this was not her favorite thing to do. "Why does this feel really good today?" She asked and held onto my thigh.

"No way you're stopping now," I told her and she laughed. She surprised me and made both her and I finish. "So like you sure we're fine?" I asked about the no protection thing.

"I think. I'm not completely sure." We looked at each other again and then I looked at her stomach. "Still on that I don't want another kid thing."

"Well it was worth a try. I still want to wait until next month when Bri turns one. I think I still want one, but the final decision is still up you." She leaned in and kissed me and played with my hair. "I have another hour and a half before I have to leave. So let's shower and we can cuddle."

She got up and ran to the bathroom. I followed and picked her up. Once we started showering, Cas turned and looked at me. "We still agree that the twins being conceived, was the best sex we ever had?" I nodded and we laughed together. "I don't even think we can call it sex. It might've been making love. Whatever we could call it, it was so fucking good."

"Name the worst time we've had sex. I know we can't remember every time, but what's once that stuck out to you."

"In Arizona when I snuck over to your hotel room. Sorry but it was. It was just too fast. I regretted going to talk to you. Now I'm happy we're together but in the moment, I felt disgusting."

"You hurt me when you left after that. I was like well there goes the love of my life." She patted me on the back a little. "They always come crawling back don't they."

"I guess." I watched her shower and then she waited for me. We got out together and then she picked out some sweats and a shirt for me. "Grey is your color." She said and looked down.

"No clothes is my favorite on you." I tried to get her in the mood for a quickie but she didn't want it. We went to my mom's place and Cas got to spend a little bit of time with the kids before we had to leave again. "I love you. Promise babe?" I asked Cas as we stood outside the plane.

"I promise. I'm not going to be in a bad mood. I love you handsome." We kissed for about a minute before Ricky and Cameron came out and started making noises. "Ugh are you sure these guys are the same age as me?"

"Sadly they are. Just not mature like you." We laughed. I picked her up and spun around a little. "I really hate that I have to go."

"Only three days until I see you. You know we can do this. You're living your dream. I'm sorta living someone's dream. Maybe not the one I want. Point being, I'm proud of you Christian Stephen. I love you." I kissed her one more time before setting her down.

"I love you too." I got onto the plane and Cam started messing up my hair.  "Cameron." I said and hit him.

"Talk Cassie into giving me another nephew. Just one more." I looked at him and gave him a look.

"How the hell did you know she doesn't want any more?" Cam tried to change the subject but I stopped him.

"Cas has talked to me about it before. Don't be mad at her. She's always talking about how she feels like she's letting you down." As much as I wanted one more, I can't force her and I don't want her to be in pain.

She wasn't letting me down, she had already given me three perfect kids. I looked out the window and waved to her. She smiled and waved back. "If she wants another one, I'll give it to her. But if not, it's fine. Maybe it's time for you to settle down and give us some nephews and nieces."

"Nah," He said and patted me on the back. I sat down with the twins and held Brielle and they started falling asleep. Maybe this was all that I needed.