Make It About Yourself

Cassie's POV

As I was going to the stadium, I got annoyed driving this truck. I loved seeing Christian's fine ass, driving it, but I didn't like to drive it myself. When I parked in the back, I sat there for a minute, before deciding to go inside. I met up with my kids and the guys inside. "How are you feeling Mase?" I asked and he wanted me to hold him.

"It hurt a little." I nodded and then pulled the beanie down a little more. We walked around and the boys wanted to go into one of the stores. "I get?" I could hear Mason ask me. He was pointing to one of Christian's jerseys for sale.

"We already have all of them babe," I told him and he started crying. "Mase, your dad already got you all of them." He didn't want to hear it and continued to cry. "Fine Mason." I grabbed my wallet and then the jersey. When I paid for it, he wiped his eyes. "Do you want to wear it too?" He shook his head no.

I threw it in my purse and then gave him to Ricky. When we went down to our seats, I watched Christian do his final stretching. "I'm getting a little too excited," I said and Ricky and Cam got disgusted.

I laughed at them and went down to the side so I can talk to him. He was definitely getting some tonight. "Hey, we're going on a date after," He said and I raised my eyebrows. "Throw some car sex into it?" In the truck? This man must really love me.

"If you're lucky Yelich." He smiled and grabbed my hand to kiss it. "You're going to be amazing out there. I'm going to head back to my seat."

He nodded and kissed my hand one more time. When I sat back down, I looked at the guys and they were just staring. "Did you get your fix?" Ricky asked and I lost it and started laughing.

"Yes I did," I said and then watched Christian talk to his teammates before they headed out to their positions.

Christian's POV

"Hey beautiful," I said when I went outside and saw Cassie waiting for me at the truck. She looked at me and then went to her side of the truck. "What's wrong?" I asked walking towards her and she tried opening the door but I put my hand on it.

"My head hurts a little bit," She said and then held my hand. "I'm sorry for being in a bad mood. I'll change my attitude right now." I laughed and opened the door for her. After she got in, I went to my side and got in as well.

"You're fine babe. Don't worry." I connected to the Bluetooth. "Restaurant or fast food?" I asked and she looked at her stomach.

"The baby and I want something from that restaurant you go to with the guys." I nodded and then grabbed her hand. When I started driving, Cas just looked at me. "So I was thinking of not even announcing that we are pregnant. When I start showing, is when everyone finds out. And I know you're impatient when finding out the gender, so if you would like, when it is time, we can find out together. And keep it a secret if you'd like. I'm fine with whatever you want to do."

"I love that idea but at the same time, I kinda want to do a gender reveal. Maybe we do a gender reveal for just us two, and then whenever people find out, we can have a gender reveal for everyone else." She nodded and smiled.

"I like that idea a lot more. Does it sound like a plan?" I nodded and we shook on it. "If you happen to change your mind, just let me know. I want whatever you want."

It's hard to think that since we met, Cassie only wanted three and she compromised. I would've went with whatever she wanted. I'm not sure if she knew or if anyone knew, I would literally do anything for her.

"You okay over there?" I asked when Cas started to fan herself. I turned the air down and she laughed.

"You're making me nervous," She said and I looked at her to see if she was being serious. "We've been together for years, and I still don't know how to act around you. I got a little too excited at the game and the guys heard and they were disgusted."