I Wish it Could Be Easy

Christian's POV

"I don't want you to leave tonight," Cas whispered to me as we laid in bed. She kissed my neck and then rubbed my side. "I'm gonna miss you so much."

"I know babe. But next week we will get a little break with Mason." She looked so sad. "Cassie this is supposed to get easier over time. Why is it not for you?"

"Because I love you too much for it to be easy." She sat up and then sat on my lap. She ended up laying on top of me. "I wish this could be easy CY, believe me." She kissed me one more time before attempting to get up.

"Cas," I groaned and she laughed a little. "I'm sorry."

"I'm not mad at you. I just wish it could be different. What do you want for breakfast?" She tried to get up again but I held her down. I brought her tank top down and her boobs came out. "Christian," She said while laughing.

She grabbed the blanket and put it over us. We laughed together as both of our hands roamed all over. "Oh gosh," We heard and we both stopped. Cas fixed her tank top quickly. We took the blanket off of us, and then looked at the door.

"If you're doing something sexual, lock your door," Cam said and we looked at him, Ricky, and my mom.

"We weren't. It was like a tickle fight," Cas said and got up. "How about learning how to knock?" I fixed my hair quickly and also got up. "I'm on breakfast today." Everyone looked at us still. "We weren't doing anything inappropriate."

"We will be out in a minute." They shut the door behind them and Cas laughed quietly.

"Troublemakers. That's what we are," She said and started walking away. I slapped her butt and she looked back quickly. "Mr. Yelich you're playing a dangerous game."

I laughed and ran up to her and grabbed her butt. She raised her eyebrows and smiled a little. "What makes this dangerous?" I leaned in to kiss her and she stopped me with her index finger.

"No more physical love until I want to give it to you." I raised my eyebrows.

"That's not fair," I whined to her and she laughed. "I'm sorry Cassie. Love me."

"You are so down bad for me." She kissed my cheek and went into the bathroom. I waited in front of the door until she opened it. "Yes Christian Stephen Yelich?" I followed her to the sink. She washed her hands and then tried walking away.

"I love you," I said and picked her up.

"I need to make breakfast for our babies," She said while laughing. "Put me down." I laughed and set her down. Cas left the room and then I used the bathroom quickly. When I walked out the door, she was waiting for me. "One kiss for you, that's all." I laughed and leaned in and kissed her for about a minute.

She tried catching her breath. "You said one kiss, not how long it could be," I said and she nodded. I grabbed her hand and we walked downstairs together. "You better now Noey?" I asked him and he nodded. Cas gave them their iPads and they started playing on them.

Cas and I started making eggs and chorizo. And the guys and my mom were making homemade tortillas. "Mimosas?" Cas asked my mom and she nodded.

"Can you feed the baby first?" I asked her and she nodded. She picked him up and just attached him to her left boob. Ricky got uncomfortable. "Ricky you're good."

"I'm not embarrassed. At this point, everyone has seen it before," Cas said.

"Okay, I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable if anything." She laughed a little and then went to the fridge and grabbed orange juice. The baby finished eating about twenty minutes later and then we got the kids plates ready. Cas made mimosas for the two of them and then sat at the table with us.

As soon as we were about to start eating, Cameron started crying. I got up and grabbed him and held him while I ate. "I hold baby," Brielle said and I looked at her.

"We have to sit on the bed and then you can hold him." She nodded and then Cam kept feeding her. I watched Cas enjoy all of her mimosas. "Babe, you're cut off."

"Okay," She said and put the orange juice up. "I love you," She whispered in my ear when she came back. She rubbed my back for a few seconds and then sat back down.

"I love you too." I got up a few minutes later and started cleaning and then took Brielle upstairs with the baby. "Okay hold him like this." I showed her and she nodded. I set the baby in her lap and watched her. He started crying and then went to grab her hair and she hit his hand. "Brielle."

I picked him up. "He pull," She said and started crying.

"Go see your uncle," I said and she cried while leaving the room. A few minutes later, Cas came back up with Mason. "What's up Mase?"

"I miss you." He wrapped his arms around my leg and I touched his head.

"I'm gone for ten days. It's a long trip, I know. But then I will be back for another week. When mom feels better, she says she wants to travel with you guys to the games. What do we think about that?"

"Sounds good."

"Okay lay on the couch. I need to shower." He laid down and then I gave the baby to Cas. "So you and me, when I get back, are going to the Milwaukee game." She laughed a little because I guess she thought I was joking. "Sitting court side."

"You're serious." I laughed and nodded. "Do I need to look cute?"

"You look cute no matter what. I just say a good pair of jeans. That Gucci belt that I love, and then whatever top you want to wear. Maybe a good pair of heels."

"I'll find an outfit over this next week. And then I need you to look decent going out with me. No more joggers out. If I look nice, so do you."

"Yes ma'am." I kissed her and then went to get in the shower.

Cassie's POV

"I love you," I told Christian when we saw him after the game. "Text me when you make it there safely."

"I will. I love you too beautiful." He kissed me for a couple of seconds and then moved on to the kids. I knew all of them were sad and I really felt it this time.
"Guys I'm sorry," He told the boys as they cried.

I let the kids finish saying their goodbyes and then Christian finished up with the guys and his mom. After we left the game and went out to dinner. "So Alecia, how long are you staying for? Lord knows, that I need all the help that I could possibly get."

"I want to retire soon so this could be my entire life. I want to be around my youngest grand baby before he gets big. This might be my last. So I don't wanna miss all the baby snuggles."

"Fair enough," I said and held my baby. He looked at me and he just reminded me of baby Christian. "Oh my little Cam, you are too freaking cute." His hand opened and I put my finger there and he held it. "Is it bad that I want another one?"

"You literally can't even keep one more person in your house," Cameron told me and I laughed a little.

I made him a bottle and fed him before giving him a pacifier to put him to sleep. "Mommy I want you to sleep in my bed," Noah told me as I rubbed the baby's head. I kinda ignored him. "Mommy!"

"Babe, you can sleep in my room. I can't lay in your bed. It's not comfortable for me."

"Dad does it."

"And then I deal with him being upset because he got a bad sleep in that bed. My room or you stay by yourself. All my babies can sleep with me if they would like."

"Okay!" Brielle yelled excitedly and Cameron looked at her and she was standing on her seat. He tried getting her to sit down and she started crying.

"Brielle Rose," He said as several people started looking at us. "You better sit your butt down. Your dad isn't going to be happy hearing about this." She got down and cried in Alecia's arms. Not even five minutes later, she was asleep.

"I can't wait until Christian is home," I said and she laughed and nodded.