Parenthood

Cassie's POV

When I woke up, I could hear the TV downstairs and I wondered why the kids were up early. I was going to go out with Ricky and Cam at like seven for breakfast.

I went down to the living room and saw Christian with the kids watching a movie. "What's going on?" I asked him and he opened his arms and wanted me to sit next to him. I did and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"The baby was up crying, so I got him and came down here but they all woke up and followed me. I've been down here since four o'clock."

"Babe," I said and rubbed the back of his head. He leaned against my shoulder. "You need some rest."

"I know," he said and then Brielle started screaming because one of the boys took her toys. Christian groaned. "Parenthood is so fucking crazy. I don't know how you do it throughout the entire season."

"I don't either." I rubbed his head and he started falling asleep. "Babe, I need to get ready. I can take the kids with me, so you can sleep."

"No I'll be fine. You can go by yourself and I will stay here. You deserve it babe." I smiled and kissed his head and got up. I showered and got into some jeans and put a sports bra on with a grey sweater. My hair was thrown up into a bun and I went downstairs with my sandals in my hand. I was about to grab my keys and head out but Christian stopped me. "Woahhh where do you think you're going without saying goodbye to us?"

"Sorry I'm just late." I went up to all the kids and told them I loved them and gave them a kiss. I kissed the baby's head and he started crying and I looked at Christian and he seemed frustrated and I felt bad. "I'm so sorry. I can take him with me if you'd like." He shook his head. "I love you."

"I love you too," He said and kissed me and then handed me his car keys. "Take the car please." I nodded and switched the keys and he walked me out. He gave me one more kiss before I got in the car.

When I got to the restaurant, I saw Cam and Ricky sitting down in a booth waiting for me. I went over and they both got up and gave me a hug. "Good morning," I said and they smiled. "I want to take you guys on a vacation with us."

"For real?" Ricky asked. "That's why you wanted us here?"

"Yes and yes. We want to do something special because you literally are with us all the time. I mean if you don't want to go with us, we can book you a separate vacation."

"I want to go with you guys," Cam said. I looked at Ricky and he agreed with Cam.

"We're thinking of Bora Bora with both my family and your family," I told Cam and he got excited. Bora Bora was one of our favorite places that we've went to. "Maybe next month, two weeks before Thanksgiving. Stay for a week. We're still working out the details but we want y'all to come with us."

"Okay sounds great," Ricky said and I nodded. Throughout breakfast, we just talked and gossiped about my situation with Ally. "Damn," Ricky said when he finished his food.

"I know. Now we are just waiting on what's going to happen in court." I was honestly embarrassed of how I acted, but I was tired of this endless shit with the two of them.

Christian's POV

"So what did they say?" I asked Cassie as she walked into the house.

"They said yes they would like to go with us." She gave me my keys and then she wrapped her arms around me. "You haven't gone back to sleep yet huh?"

"No the kids are still up. I gave them melatonin a few minutes ago so hopefully they'll all go to their rooms and knock out. And then I will do the same."