Take Notes From Your Son

Christian's POV

"Well why not I go?" Noah asked me as we got Mason ready to leave for the game.

"We asked you if you wanted to go, and you told us no. So you have to stay with Uncle Cam and Ricky. They're going to take good care of you. Grandma is going to be here with you too. So don't worry." He started crying and I felt bad but we offered multiple times and he said no every time.

We left the house a few minutes later, and we got on the private jet. Mason was asleep in the first couple of minutes and Cassie held him for a little bit before setting him on one of the seats. "I can't believe my baby is already thinking so big in life," Cassie said.

"I know. He's thinking we have a big budget too."

"Christian." She didn't think it was funny at all.

After talking the entire two hours, we finally got there and we got an Uber to the hotel. Mason finally woke up, when we started getting ready for dinner. "I get chicken nuggets?"

"Sure, but we have to get there first buddy." Cas seemed to be taking the longest to get ready. "You good in there?" I asked after knocking on the bathroom door. "Cassie." She still wasn't answering me.

"I'm just bleeding a lot." She opened the door and peaked her head out. I tried opening it all the way, but she stopped me. "My underwear looks like a murder scene Christian."

"Well let me see Cassie." I tried again but she stopped me. "Cas." She finally let me in, and I shut the door
behind me. "Fuck," I said and covered my mouth.

"I need one of those big pads from the hospital," She said and I went and got one out of her bag. "I think I'm
fine, but maybe when we get back to Milwaukee, I will go be seen."

I nodded and then walked out so she could change. When she came out a few minutes later, I looked at her. "You can't tell you're wearing it," I said because I knew she was going to ask me that. She nodded and then held Mason's hand and we left.

When we got in the Uber, I got Mason in the middle of us and I held his hand. "Dad, I have to pee," Mason said and I shook my head because we had about ten minutes until we were there.

"We will be there soon. Here you go," I said and gave him my phone to play a game on. He played for a couple minutes before he looked up at me.

"Dad, I have to go." I looked at where we were.

"Two minutes bud." He nodded again. When we got out, I rushed him into the bathroom and he started peeing as soon as he got his pants down.

After, he washed his hands and we found where Cassie was sitting. "Tell mommy, she looks beautiful," I whispered to him as we approached our seat. He got in the booth, and then looked at me and smiled.

"You beautiful," He said and she smiled and blew him a kiss.

"Thank you babe, you are the sweetest little thing." She looked at me. "Take notes from your son."

"I told him to say it," I said in disbelief, and she laughed. "I tell you you're beautiful all the time."

"I know, but our son, he's just a charming little boy. But thank you to both of you, for telling me I'm beautiful."

"You're welcome," I said and picked up the menu. "Whatever you want tonight, you can get," I told Mason and he nodded.

Cas picked up the menu and looked at everything. I helped Mason look at everything and then he quickly found what he wanted.

Cassie's POV

When I woke up, I saw Mason cuddled up to Christian and they were both sleeping and looked exactly the same. Everything about them seemed to be the same, now. I got a couple pictures of them before Mason started tossing in his sleep.

"Mason," I whispered and he opened his eyes. He closed his eyes and fell back asleep. I decided to leave them alone and start getting ready. 

When I got out of the shower, I went to grab the straightener out of my bag. Mason and Christian I assume, just woke up. "Good morning to my handsome men."

"Good morning gorgeous," Christian said and I leaned over to kiss Mason and he let me, and then after he grabbed my towel and pulled it down. "I'm sorry. I love you," He told me.

"Christian," I said and he tried to kiss me, but I stopped him. "Get up and get ready."

He watched me walk back to the bathroom, and I could hear him get up after. "I want a kiss." I pecked his lips and started on my hair. Christian sat there for a couple minutes and just stared at me.

I kept glancing at him, only because he was in some grey sweats. "What do you need babe?"

"Can I shower?" I nodded and he continued to look at me. "Alone?"

I unplugged my straightener and then went out to the room and looked at Mason. "Are you excited my love?"

"Yes, I hungry though."

"Dad is gonna shower and he's going to go to the restaurant down the street and grab breakfast for us. That way you can get ready too." He nodded and then I  finished up my hair.

I got dressed, and waited for Christian to come out. I heard the water stop a few seconds later and then I opened the door to the bathroom. "Hurry, my baby is hungry."

"I'm trying," He said and wrapped the towel around his waist. I shut the door and sat on the bed putting all my stuff away.

Christian came out dressed a few seconds later. He came and gently tackled me on the bed. "I want a real kiss." I covered my lips and he looked at me with a frown. I finally gave in and kissed him. After, he left the room and I got Mason in the shower.

When we were at the Vanderbilt game, a lot of people wanted pictures with Christian and he took them. I knew he wanted to just sit down and enjoy the game with Mason.

"What do you want to play?" Christian asked Mason.

"Left." My heart melted. He wanted to be like his dad. "Or right there," He said and pointed towards shortstop.

"Just have to work for it. Okay?" I was so proud of him already. Even if he didn't make it to the highest level he could, I would be happy for him.

"Thank you mommy and daddy," He said and gave me a kiss and then Christian a hug. We nodded and then I rubbed his head while he watched the game. As the game finished, Christian took Mason down a little closer to the field and a bunch of the players, noticed him. The players got pictures with Christian and then took some with Mason too. He got some signed stuff as well so I knew that made him happy.

When we left the ballpark, we went back to the hotel, grabbed our stuff and paid for our room. We made it back to our jet about thirty minutes to spare so I got Mason to go down for a nap.

Christian looked at me from across the table and smiled. "It was nice to have this day with him. I know he really enjoyed it."

"It does make me happy, seeing you guys bond over this. Maybe next time, we can see if Noah wants to go."

"Yes I'm sure he will like getting to spend time with you."