Back Home

Cassie's POV

"Time to go back home," I told the kids when the Brewers lost the game that could've took them back to the World Series. "Can you guys tell me what you want to take back home." We started in Noah's room and he gave me toys and clothes. Mason did the same, and I decided what Brielle was going to take.

"When dad coming home?" Mason asked and I looked at the time.

"He should be here by the time you're up in the morning. When he gets here, he might not be in the best mood for a couple hours. But in the afternoon we are hitting the road, so please don't be in a bad mood."
We decided to drive home with the kids, just in case one of the kids spoiled me being pregnant.

"Grandma and uncle pick me up," Mason said and I shook my head no. "Please." I kept packing his bag and started getting everything put in the Tahoe. I finished up Christian's laundry and that was the last of what has to be done in this part of the house.

After I went to the guest house and cleaned quickly. I got the kids to bed and then went up to our room.

Christian's POV

When I walked through the door, Cas was sitting on the couch waiting for me. "Why are you up so early babe?"

"I woke up like an hour ago, I wanted to be awake when you got here." She got up and walked over to me. "I am proud of you regardless of what the outcome is Christian Stephen Yelich." We tried our best to hug, but now with the size of her bump, it became a little harder."Go to sleep, we leave in seven hours."

"I know, but you have to come with." She took my bag and went to the laundry room. I went upstairs and changed into some pajamas. When Cas came in, we cuddled and fell asleep quicker.

"We have everything right?" Cas asked for the hundredth time. I nodded and then locked the front door. Cas was going to start the drive, and I was going to sit in the back with Brielle for now.

Brielle had started the drive playing on the iPad, and then I gave her a bottle. "Christian, I don't feel really good."

"Pull off at this next turnoff." She did and then went to a gas station. I grabbed the keys from her and watched her go over to a bush. She started throwing up. I rubbed her back and watched the truck.

When she got done, she tried to grab the keys from me.  "I'm fine to drive."

"It's okay, I'm well rested, you can either sit in the front with me in the front or stay in the back seat with the kids." She opened the passenger door and then I watched her get in. She got back out, and walked to the other side. "Do you guys want a snack?" She asked the boys. "Okay, I will go grab something for you guys real quick."

I stayed at the car and a few minutes later, she came back out with a bag. She gave the boys a couple snacks, and then fixed their blankets they had over them.

"Mom, my pants hurt," Noah said and she grabbed him out. She changed him and Mason into some sweats and then got them back in their seats. She shut the door and then we finally got in and I grabbed her hand.

"How long are you going to drive for? When do you plan on stopping and getting a hotel?"

"Probably like nine or ten tonight," She nodded and then chuckled to herself. "What?" I asked while starting to drive again.

"You alright?" I asked and she shrugged. "What's going on up there?"

"I just wanna have sex with you when we get home,"
She whispered and then I glanced at her. I started rubbing her stomach because these hormones were great.

"I can make that happen," I said and she just looked at me. "Why can't we be home now?" She laughed at me some more and then moved her hand over to my lap.

Cassie's POV

About three days later, we finally made it to California. As crazy as it seemed to drive, it wasn't too bad or long of a trip. Christian and I got everything unpacked the night we got home an then we all wasted no time, and we fell asleep.

The next morning, we were supposed to go to Alecia's house, but Christian and the boys didn't want to wake up. I was honestly afraid of leaving the house, without him right now because I thought I could run into any of his family members.

"CY," I said and I tried shaking him. He groaned and then turned the other way.

"A few more minutes." I rubbed his back and let him go back to sleep. I went downstairs and Alecia called me.

"Where are you guys?"

"As soon as I can get your son and grandsons to wake up, we will be over there. I think it'll be more like brunch maybe."

"Alright, just let me know, cause the family is here already."

"Okay, I'm super sorry, I will get them up right now. I'll see you in a little bit." We said our goodbyes and hung up. "Christian, Mason, and Noah, all of you, wake up right now!" I yelled.

All of them groaned simultaneously and I laughed. A couple minutes later, the boys came downstairs and they laid on the couch. I looked for Christian when I went upstairs, and found him in the shower. "Hurry up please," I said and he gave me a dirty look.

I got Brielle up and waited for Christian to get out, so he could put her in an outfit. He got ready quickly and took her from me. "Hurry up, get in the shower," Christian told the boys. They cried and tried coming over to me and I didn't let them hug me.

"Shower now," I said and grabbed Mason by his arm. I walked him upstairs and helped him shower. I did his hair how Christian's was. He always wanted to be like his dad, which I found absolutely adorable. "Noah come on," I said and he came upstairs. I helped him shower quickly and then he didn't want his hair like
Christian's so I just left it how it was.

We went out to the car and got the kids in. "Okay, like we've been telling you, you guys can't say anything about the baby." The kids ignored Christian and I laughed. I drove us and when we got there, I stayed in the car.

"Just say, I forgot my phone and I'll be back in a few minutes." He nodded and kissed me before walking up to the door. I drove around for about ten minutes before going back to the house. The front door was unlocked so I let myself in and everyone looked at me and then back to what they were doing.