Family Pictures

Christian's POV

"Christian," Cas called me and I went inside the house to see what she needed. "Our family pictures are here." We opened the package and looked at all the different pictures. "Oh these look so good."

"I love them. To think the boys were arguing with each other before these, and were still able to take good pictures with us and each other, is crazy. I was hoping they wouldn't ruin the pictures with their arguing."

"You look so fucking handsome in these pictures," Cas told me, and then grabbed my butt gently. I laughed and picked her up and set her on the counter. I kissed her for a few seconds. "CY, give me more love."

I leaned in but then my phone rang. She laughed and hopped off the counter and continued going through the pictures and I answered the phone. "Christian, our family needs to know what to bring. You said a week ago you would let us know what we need."

"Cas and I got everything don't worry." I heard my mom sigh.

"Well you should've told us. Everyone was freaking out. Don't be late to dinner tonight young man."

"I won't mom," I said and then she ended the call. I put the phone down and then opened the fridge to make something for lunch. As I looked at the food, Cassie came and wrapped her arms around me. "What would you like beautiful?"

She moved her hands to the top of my pants. "You know what I want." I laughed a little and moved her hands.

"Not now." I turned and looked into her eyes. "What do you really want to eat?"

"Whatever you would like." She sat down on the couch and watched Brielle start to crawl around the living room. "Brielle," Cas said as she tried to chew on something. "Christian you can't be leaving stuff out, because when she gets to it you'll be mad."

"Okay," I said and looked back at the fridge. "I'm just going to eat leftovers, are you fine with that?" She nodded and then I took the food out.

Cassie's POV

Christian and I went to the store to grab a couple things for dinner at Alecia's place. "What should we get? She said whatever we want to eat tonight."

"Tri-tip, salad and potatoes," I told him as he pushed the cart. "I can bake when we get back." Mason and Noah got excited and stood up in the cart. "Sit down."

Brielle was still asleep in my arms as we walked around. We got everything we needed and went back to the house. "Bake something for Cam so he will shut up. And then you should make me a loaf of banana nut bread."

"No no no, I'm not supposed to feed you any junk. And after the couple trips we took, you don't need it." He gasped a little. "Christian you know we haven't been eating the best."

"I've been working out though." I put my finger over his lips. I started baking cookies and when they were finished we went over to Alecia's. "Cameron," Christian said and he came down the stairs. "Here you go," He said and tossed him a box of his favorite desserts.

"You're the best," Cam said and hugged me. I smiled and flipped my hair over my shoulder. Christian grabbed onto my hair and yanked it gently. "CY."

He laughed a little while I set the groceries on the counter. Alecia and I started peeling potatoes while Christian and the guys went outside. "You scared about hosting Thanksgiving at your house?" She asked me.

I sat there thinking of how to answer the question. "I am not scared of hosting. The thing I am most scared of, is my family being with yours. I love my family but a couple people are just crazy. And your family, if they are crazy, at least they can hide it for the day."