Don't F*****g Yell at Her

Cassie's POV

"Tell me what you're having, especially since you kept it a secret." I laughed at Cam and shook my head no. "Let me ask the boys then?"

"Cameron stop, or I won't let you find out with everyone else." He pouted but he understood. When Noah came downstairs he ran to Cam. "Babe, I need you to get a bottle of wine for your mom, and Larisa please." He went to the wine cellar and grabbed a couple of bottles.

"Just sit down," Christian said and I could tell he was getting frustrated with me. I stood there and looked at him with a confused look. "What?"

"You've been mean to me lately."

"Cause you're stressing me out. Just do as I ask and get the fuck out of the way!" He yelled and my throat got tight.

"Don't fucking yell at her!" Cam yelled at him. I knew it would get intense between the two of them so I went over to Christian and tried to get him to walk away.

"Mind your own fucking business, or get the fuck out of my house." I hit his arm and finally got him into the office down the hallway. He covered his face and let out a big sigh.

"What's wrong Christian? I don't want our kids to see us like this. And there's no reason to start with your brother. Did I do something?"

"No, I'm just stressed. Your parents being one of the reasons."

"Well please don't take it out on me or Cam. I know he shouldn't get in it, but he's gonna act like an overprotective brother."

"I know. I just need to work on it. I haven't been the best husband lately." I didn't nod my head because then he would've definitely said something about it.
"I apologize C, I love you, and I'm definitely going to work on it."

"I love you too," I said and he tried kissing my lips but I moved. "Lip plumping gloss," I said and he laughed because he hated when I kissed him with it. We walked back out and Cam and him looked at each other.

It felt like forever until someone else showed up. It was Alecia, her husband, and Collin. "Ricky, is in the driveway Cam." Cam ran outside and both him and Ricky came in with boxes of beer.

"What the hell?" I asked and laughed. I gave Ricky a hug after.

"Are we still welcome in Milwaukee next year?"

"Of course, the guest house is all yours. And I'm going to talk to Christian about you and Cam having the car. I promise to make it a better year if you would like to come."

Cam and Ricky smiled. "So like I have a name for a boy," Ricky said and I laughed. I raised my eyebrows. "Ricky."

"If I don't give Christian the chance to have a
son named after him, I don't think I could possibly name a baby after you." Christian laughed a little. We already think we have a name picked out for our baby, and we definitely weren't going to tell anyone.

"Well at least I tried." I laughed and let him go to the kitchen to set everything down.

Christian's POV

It wasn't a surprise, but Cassie's parents showed up last second right before we were about to do the gender reveal. "Okay, so everyone here, we don't want this online, so please, if you take pictures, keep them to yourselves."

Cas and I started passing out the powder cannons and everyone got excited. "On three, you guys can twist them," Cas said.

"One, two, three," We both counted and everyone twisted them. Everyone was happy and surprised.

"Wait so is this your last?" Collin asked us and we both looked at each other.

"We think so." Cas leaned up to me and she rubbed my face. "Thank you for this amazing life we have."

"Of course beautiful," I said and kissed her head. Her parents waited for her to leave my side, so she could talk to them. I gave her a nudge, and she went over to them.

They obviously weren't talking low enough, so I listened to the conversation. "We're going to be heading out."

"I'm tired of this. It's either you guys apologize or don't be in our lives at all. I hate to say this, but I'm not going to keep doing this. Just own up to your mistake, you're not perfect. You can't just pick and choose when you want to be around."

"Don't do this now," Her dad said and we made eye contact for a few seconds. "We will talk later." They left and Cas and I went back over to my family.

"I'm going to make so much time to be in Milwaukee when the baby is born," My mom said and Cas smiled. If I'm being honest, I think my mom and Cas liked hanging out with each other more than they liked me.

"Yes, it'll be so fun," She said and I wrapped my arm around her body. "Do you guys want to eat?" Everyone nodded and we went inside and started making our plates. "Bri, come here."

"No!" She yelled at Cas and I looked at her. "No." I went to pick her up and she cried. "Cam!" All of us laughed at her while she continued to cry.

"We were giving you your food babe," I told her and she stopped. "You can sit with Cam or Collin," I told her and she went over to Collin this time. I gave him her plate and he took her to the table outside.

"So Cas was saying that if we want to do a family vacation this off-season, we have to do it within the next month. Before she has a hard time traveling," I said and my mom nodded.

"What were we thinking this year?"

"Let's just take a trip to Vegas." My mom and Cas looked at each other and shook their heads no.

"That's a guys trip. You guys can go and we will stay together," My mom said and I shrugged. "Hello, she's not gonna be able to walk across the whole strip. Plus taking three kids. That's a no."

"Okay, I say Bora Bora again. That was my favorite vacation."

"Greece," Cas said and my mom nodded. "Let's do something new."

"Okay, I'm fine with that. Larisa and Ryan you are more than welcome to join us if you'd like," I said.

"We actually have a trip planned with Larisa's family, so maybe another week we can do something."

Cassie's POV

"I love you," Christian slurred at me. I nodded and gave him no attention.

"Go to the room please," I said and tried to talk to Ricky and Cam.

"Cassie. Don't ignore me," He said and managed to walk to me and held onto me. I looked at Cam and raised my eyebrows. I tried unwrapping his arms from around me, but he made the grip as tight as he could and it was really hurting my stomach.

"Christian fucking let go," I said and hit him. Cam got up and got him to let go.

"Christian I think it's time for you to lay down. We have stuff to talk about. And you are acting wild. She will be up in like thirty minutes."

"Okay Cas, I'll start the timer when I get upstairs." We laughed at him and then Cam walked him upstairs. "It's started babe."

A few minutes later he came back down and sat down. "So as I was saying, we can fly out to Milwaukee early and then wait for Christian to get there. And the guest house might be a little crowded so, Christian and I talked about remodeling the bigger downstairs closet and that can be your room Cam, if you want." He nodded and then we kept talking and finished their last beers of the night.

"The timer Cas!" Christian yelled and the guys laughed.

"Well that's my cue, you guys can share the guest bedroom, there's a couch in there now." I gave both the guys hugs and went upstairs.

"Hey that was just a show, come on. I'll cuddle you."

"Why do you do that Christian?" I asked with a chuckle. He watched me get undressed and change.

"Because I know it embarrasses you. I was sober like four hours ago. Also, I didn't mean to hurt you," He said as I laid in bed.

"You're fine. Don't do it again though," I said and kissed him before laying down. I cuddled up to the pregnancy pillow and he continued to sit and be on his phone.