Baby #4

Cassie's POV

"How do you want to find out the gender babe?" I asked while he kissed on my neck. "I need to know so Taylor can get the stuff and we can find out tomorrow." He didn't stop so I grabbed his face and he looked at me.

"I say we do powder cannons, and then go back to the baseball idea when we do it in front of the family." I texted the girl back, and then I gave Christian attention again. He started kissing me and then rubbing on my stomach. "Your bump, I'm in love." I smiled and then watched him be amazed. He kissed me again and then pulled me onto him. "You remember when I said I love your bump when we make love?"

I nodded. How could I forget? It was embarrassing for me because I didn't like to think of the way I looked. "Let me fuck you," I said and he was surprised. "Come on, or actually you give me the time of my life by working some magic and then a back rub and then you can cook for me." He thought about it for a few seconds. "Come on, the kids are out with the guys in California. Like we don't get this time ever."

"I just want to make sure this is what you want." I nodded and he for up quickly. He removed my underwear and then just looked at me. He started by kissing my thighs and I watched him closely.

He laughed when he looked back up at me and made eye contact. When I could feel his breath, I got a little shaken up by that. Christian got up and he didn't look the best. He looked like he was sick and that made me self conscious. "Babe, are you alright?" I asked him and grabbed my underwear and then grabbed a pair of sweats. I quickly got my clothes back on and followed him to the bathroom and he started throwing up.

I rubbed his back for the few minutes he was in that position. "I feel like shit babe."

"I'm going to see if there is any medicine in the cabinet, and if not, I will run to the store." He nodded and ran his fingers through his hair. Luckily, we had some medicine, so I took it to our room and gave it to him. He didn't want to lay down but I made him. "CY, please listen and relax. I will make you whatever you want to eat, and do whatever you need me to do. But you possibly can't play tomorrow if you're feeling like this."

"It's supposed to be an off day for me anyways." He tried getting back up. "Well you have to lay with me now." I nodded and got in bed with him.

"So it wasn't me right?" He looked at me confused. "Like you were down there and started feeling sick."

He laughed. "Have I ever been sick while being down there?" I shook my head no and he nodded. "So there's your answer. Don't worry beautiful." I rubbed his back and he started falling asleep.

Christian's POV

I kissed Cassie's head before I left the room. I could hear her start to toss and turn so I went back into the room. "Are you feeling better?" She asked without even looking for me.

"A tad. I'm not playing so I will be good. When I come home, I'll relax after we do the gender reveal. I love you, and I'll see you when I get back home. She kissed me one time and then I went downstairs. I grabbed my bag and then left.

When I got back, Cassie was in some shorts of mine, and a Brewers shirt. "You ready?" I asked and she shrugged. "Well tell me what's up."

"I feel guilty for not telling our kids, and doing this with them. But let's do it now so I can feel a little better." I nodded and picked her up off the couch. We walked outside and we hit record on the camera. We got in our spots and then we looked at each other for a few seconds. "Whenever you're ready."

"3,2,1!" I yelled and we twisted the cannons.

Cassie's POV

I smiled as I watched Christian sleep against me. I got a FaceTime from Alecia and I answered it. "Hey, what are you two up to?"

I put Christian in frame and she nodded. "Are my boys having a good time with you? They said they miss being out in California at home."

"They're doing great. Cas I've never seen them behave this well before. We took them back to your guys house and they were running around and just having a blast. We can't wait until the end of the season when you all of you are back here."

"We're excited too. Although he wants to take quite a few vacations so I'm not sure how long we will be home." Christian started moving around and I rubbed his head. "Are you okay CY?" I asked and set my phone down.

He looked at me with a confused face. He looked so tired and it was cute. "No but who are you talking to?"

He started getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom. "Your mom." I picked my phone up. "He's not feeling the best, I have to go check on him. I'll talk to you later Alecia."

"Okay just let me know what happens with him. I'll talk to you later Cas." We ended the call and I got up and went to the bathroom and found Christian throwing up.

"You need to go to the doctor Christian. Something is wrong." He nodded and wiped his mouth. "We're going right now," I said and he followed me out of the room.

"CY, food poisoning? What did you eat?"

"Some sketchy place before getting on the plane back the other day." I rubbed his head while I drove us back home. When we got home, Christian went back up to our room and I made us something to eat. I wasn't sure if he was up to eating but he didn't want me to starve myself or our baby.

When I laid in bed with the food, he groaned. "I'm hungry but I feel so sick."

"Just try a small bite." He shook his head as I put it up to his mouth. He grabbed me and moved me onto his lap. I started eating and he looked at my stomach. "What?" I asked him.

"How long do you think we will be able to keep this a secret?"

"Another month or two. Your face when we found out the gender, it replays in my mind every day. I love you so freaking much."

"I love you too Cas."

What do you guys think baby #4 is?