Who Sent the Flowers?

Cassie's POV

"Hi babies!" I said excitedly and they all ran up to me. I gave the three of them kisses and I looked at all their cute faces. "I missed you guys so much. You want to sleep with me in the room tonight?"

They all nodded and I was happy. I took the baby from Cam and he started crying. I felt bad because he was peacefully sleeping before I came in and started being loud. I kissed his face and he slowly stopped. His baby smile appeared and it made me so happy. "I missed you," Cam said and hugged me. I hugged back.

"Hi Ricky," I said and hugged him. "Thank you two for everything." They nodded. "Let me unpack and I'll come back down." I went to the laundry room and threw everything into the washer. I put my hair stuff and hygiene products away and went back down. "So I'm going to take a nap in a couple of hours. I'll wake up before the game and I will bake a little. I need to pump also. Where did you guys put them?"

"That's a good question," Ricky said and I gave them a serious look.

"I need them. Do you see how full the girls are?" The both of them actually looked for a few seconds.

"I don't see, maybe I need to touch them?" Cam said and reached and I hit his hand. We all laughed a little because he was pretty funny.

"My tits are hurting. I'm being for real. You better find the pumps." The guys went around the house a few times, and they were clueless. "If I find them, I'm going to be mad." I walked into the nursery and the pumps were sitting on top of the changing table. "I don't keep them there so why were they put there?"

"To be honest, I can't even remember." I attached them and went back to the kitchen. I got out a bottle of water. And then went to the pantry and grabbed some snacks. "Breast feeding takes the absolute most out of me." I needed to get all of this milk out of me so I kept eating my snacks.

"I mean I could-" Cam said and I stopped him.

"I'm married to your brother. Don't be inappropriate." He nodded and stopped talking. Even if I thought those jokes were funny, if I kept laughing at them, he would continue to make them. "Mase baby, come here." He came and sat on my lap and I fed him a cracker. "What dessert do you want?"

"Brownies with chocolate chips." I nodded. "And can we have pizza for dinner? Buy it though."

"Sure," I said and laughed. I rubbed his head as he sat with me. I stopped when I could feel myself leaking. "Fuck." I got up quickly and took the pumps off my boobs. They were so full. "I told you they were so damn full."

I went and wrote on bags and poured the milk in them. I pumped one more time and it happened again. For the third time, I just fed the baby. I continued to eat and feed him. "Cameron," I said as he grabbed onto my shirt tight. This baby was gripping on for dear life.

When I was done feeding him, I took him with me upstairs and I laid in bed with him. All the kids seemed to have more of Christian's features. He stared at me before falling back asleep. I put him in his bassinet and then I laid in bed and went to sleep.

As I woke up, there was music playing downstairs. I groaned and put Christian's pillow over my head. I couldn't go back to sleep, so I got up and went to get the baby but he was gone. I'm assuming one of the guys got him. When I went downstairs, the patio door was raised and the kids were swimming outside with the guys. I was concerned where the baby was, so I checked his room. He was laying in his crib looking around.

"My handsome boy," I said and picked him up. I walked outside and saw that they ordered pizza already. The game was on and only in the third inning. So I guess I must've been really tired. "Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked and the guys laughed.