But Did I Lie?

Cassie's POV

"My babies!" I said as they walked through the door with Cam, Collin, Alecia, and Ricky. I picked the two of them up and then kissed their faces. After I grabbed Brielle and kissed her face.

"Daddy," She said and then I just gave her to Christian. I hugged everyone and then Christian pulled my shirt down a little. I sat down with the boys.

"Mommy! We go home now!" Noah said and I shook my head no. "Why not!"

"Because daddy is still playing. By November for sure we will go back. And you guys will fly with Uncle Collin and daddy and I are driving home."

"Something is off," Cam said and looked at Christian and I. "You guys are nasty."

"Your brother was sick in bed with food poisoning for like two days, and then at games. I handled paperwork about Christian's car and possibly selling it. And I cleaned up the guest house for your mom and Collin."

Christian held onto my waist as I stood there still. "The game tomorrow. We're taking the Tahoe, and you guys can take the truck but Collin or my mom is driving," Christian said and then we walked to the kitchen together. "Get something to eat Mason and Noah." They went to the fridge and then opened up a box.

"What this mean mommy?" Noah asked and I was confused. Alecia and Cam went to look at what it said.

"Cassie Lynn and Christian Stephen!" Alecia yelled at us and I went and looked at it.

"Best dick ever," I said out loud and Christian got embarrassed a little. "But did I lie?" I laughed a little with Ricky. "I was confused when the girl delivered them this morning because I did it as a joke."

"Well we're going to head to the guest house and head to bed. We will see you guys in the morning." We nodded and then Cam went to his room with Brielle because she was tired.

"Mase and Noah head up to our room," Christian said. When they were upstairs, Christian looked at me. "I will give it to you if our kids go to their rooms for the night." I nodded and gently brushed up against him. He pulled me back and fed me a strawberry. After we finished them, we went upstairs and the boys were on our phones.

"Do you guys want to be in our room or your own?"

"Your room please," They said and Christian and I both nodded. I got them into their pajamas and then they laid in between Christian and I. Both the boys tried to cuddle with me. "Guys, it's gonna be hard for both of you too cuddle me." They still found a way to be comfortable and then they started falling asleep.

"Are you for sure alright?" Christian asked and I shrugged. "I can take one of them."

"No you have to play tomorrow, you need to be well rested. I love you but I think I'm going to sleep too." He leaned over and kissed me.

Christian's POV

I woke up and saw Cassie sleeping still. The boys were out of bed, so I cuddled up to her. "One more hour CY," She whispered and I nodded. I fell back asleep and then it felt like two seconds later, her alarm went off. Cassie looked at me and she smiled. "Good morning handsome."

"Good morning beautiful." She blushed and then leaned down to kiss me. After a few minutes of laying there, Cassie and I got up and started getting ready. I put some jeans on and then looked at Cassie who was looking at everything in her closet. "Don't start feeling insecure."

"Christian I never fit into anything when I'm pregnant. And everything I own, you can tell I'm pregnant in." I went into my closet because she started crying. I found something in my closet that she would like.

"Cassie, wear this." She took it from me and then I watched her get dressed. "You look gorgeous." I told her as she put on some earrings and a necklace. I kissed her neck as she tried putting her hair up. She laughed and then I lifted up her shirt and her little bump showed. I rubbed it and continued kissing her neck.

"Okay okay," She pushed me away and finished getting ready so she could go out with the kids. "Hurry baby." I grabbed a shirt and went downstairs with her. Brielle ran up to me and I picked her up.

I kissed all over face and she giggled. "Mommy," She said and touched my nipple. I moved her hand and then took her to the kitchen. We sat with each other, while Cas and my mom made breakfast.

After eating, Cas and Brielle took me to the stadium. We sat in the car and looked at each other. "I need your cuddles tonight." I laughed and nodded. "Also, is you're up to it, can you or one of the guys cook? I don't feel like it."

"Of course Cas." I leaned over and kissed her a little bit before she pulled away. "Be careful driving, I love you."

"I love you too." I grabbed my bag and then opened the back door.

"Bye Bri, I love you so much." I kissed her face and she  smiled. I shut the door and then smiled and waved  to Cassie. She waved back and then a few seconds later she drove off.

Cassie's POV

"Mason stop please," I said as he jumped on our bed. Brielle was napping, and Noah was relaxing but Mason had all the energy in the world. "You better sleep at the game." There was a knock on the door and I looked up and it was Collin. "You can come in," I said and patted the bed.

He sat on the opposite side of Brielle. "Are you alright? The energy has been off." I freaked a little. Could everyone tell I was pregnant?

"I'm fine. I don't know why it feels like that to you," I said with a chuckle. I got Mason to sit next to me.  "Are you driving the truck?" I asked him and he shrugged. "Well if you guys take the Tahoe, I don't care who drives it. But Cam will not drive Christian's truck."

"We will take the Tahoe." He got up and I smiled at him and watched him walk out the room. I played with Mason's hair and he moved himself to my lap.

"Mommy why daddy have to be gone?" He asked and I sighed a little.

"It's his job babe. He wants to give his kids the best life ever so this is how he provides. I know you miss him, but he is always thinking about you. Daddy doesn't like having to be away from you a lot." He nodded and then hugged me.

"I drove the truck here," I told Christian when I was talking to him on the sidelines before the game. He raised his eyebrows with a small smile. "Proud of me?"

"Yes, but you always turn me on when you drive the truck," He said and I laughed. "Will you drive it home, so I can see?" I thought about it for a few seconds. "So it's a no?"

"I'll think about it." If Christian wanted me to, then I would. Anything to make him happy. "This baby is so calm compared to our others." His smile grew even more. "I feel so bad for not telling anyone."

"You'll be okay." He leaned in and kissed my cheek quickly. "I have to go but I love you."

"I love you too," I said and we both walked away.