Miami

Cassie's POV

"Well why couldn't they tell me that it was caused by a virus, and that the medicine they gave him wasn't going to work?" I asked extremely pissed off. Mason was still in Christian's arms and the two of them were so exhausted.

"Well we couldn't tell that it was a virus at first," The nurse said and I was getting pissed of and Christian could obviously tell.

"I told the people he had a cold a few days previous to this and they obviously didn't listen."

"Well it looks to be clearing up a little bit now, so the medicine should be working now." I was annoyed and Christian gave me Mason and he took over on the talking part. I rubbed Mason's head and then when it was time to go, Christian took him back.

We got the bill and then we got into the car. Christian looked at me as I sat in the passenger seat. "You're tired, I'll drive us babe." We switched seats and then he laid the seat all the way back. He grabbed one of the blankets that was back there, in case anyone was tired.

"Do you think I could grab a small coffee before we get back on the road? I need some energy." Christian nodded and then grabbed my right hand, and he started falling asleep. I went through Starbucks and grabbed our favorite drink and then I took a few sips before getting back on the road.

It was about a fifty minute drive. When I turned the car off, I looked at Christian peacefully sleeping. I rubbed his face and he moved around a little. "We are home handsome." He opened his eyes and stretched a little. He got out and fixed the seat and I grabbed my coffee, and Mason, and went inside the house.

"Mommy!" Noah yelled when he saw us.

"Noah stop fucking yelling," Christian said and I could tell he was grumpy because he was tired. Noah started crying and I hit Christian.

"Come here baby," I said and picked him up and he cried on my shoulder. Christian was already going upstairs and I looked at Cameron and Ricky. "I'll see you guys in the morning. Thank you for watching the kids." They nodded and then I went upstairs. "Hey daddy is just grumpy and tired. But I'm going to talk to him right now. I love you Noey."

"I love you too mommy," He said as I put him in his bed. I sat next to him and rubbed his head while waiting for him to fall asleep. It didn't take that long compared to other nights. After, I took Mason to his room and changed him into some pajamas.

I kissed his forehead and whispered, "I love you Mase." I went into the room and Christian was already in bed asleep. I hit him and he woke up. He gave me a dirty look. "Don't ever talk to him like that. I get it, you're tired but don't use that language with him Christian. That makes me so pissed off."

"I'll apologize in the morning, come lay down." I rolled my eyes and changed real quick and got in bed. Christian put his arm around me and gave me a couple of kisses. I fell asleep a few minutes later.

Christian's POV

"Mommy," I heard and Cas moved out of my arms. "My ear." She got up and took him to our bathroom. I turned over and I could hear the two of them talking back and fourth.

When Mason got in bed, I turned back over and looked at Cas. "Stop, he's not feeling good." I nodded and gave him a pillow. "Mase, I love you," Cas said and rubbed his head.

"I love you too mommy." He cuddled up to Cassie and she looked at me. She reached over and held my hand.

When I woke up again, Cas was on her phone and then she looked at me. "Hey sleepyhead. Go tell Noah you're sorry."

"Not even a kiss first?"

"Nope, when you apologize, I'll give you a kiss." I got out of bed and Noah was in his room with Mason, playing with his toys.

"Hey buddy, I'm sorry about last night. I was in a bad mood and I was really tired. If you want, I'll take you to go get McDonald's and we can do something together. I love you."

He got up and came over to me. "No it's okay daddy. I love you." I nodded and picked him up. He hugged me as tight as he could and then I set him down. I ran back to the room and jumped in bed and Cassie glanced at me.

"I love you so much," I said in between the kisses I was giving to Cassie. "You're so beautiful," I told her when I pulled away. She pulled me back in and we continued kissing.

"Hey you two," Cam said and Cas went to pull away but I held onto her lip. She pinched me and I let go. "There's already three children here, you don't need another."

The two of us looked at each other. "What do you two want?" Cas asked the guys and then cuddled into my side.

"Miami?" Ricky asked and Cas and I looked at each other for a few seconds.

"Fine," The two of us said. They got excited and ran out of the room. "I can't believe them. I'm upset, it's my first time going to Miami while I can drink, and I can't do it because you got me pregnant," Cas said to me.

"Don't act like you didn't want it," I said and leaned in to kiss her and she squished my face together. "You want me to just take it back?"

"Nope, I wouldn't change it for the world." She looked at my lips and then smiled. When she let go of my face, I kissed her. "How did I take the job and be apart from you for so long?"

"I don't know but, we managed to make it work beautiful." The two of us got out of bed and took a quick shower together. "I'm so excited to see your bump."

"Yelich, everything is such a turn on for you." I laughed and agreed. Being with Cassie, how could everything about her not turn me on? When we got out, we got dressed and went downstairs. We started making breakfast for everyone and then we all ate together, outside by the pool.

"Miami next week!" Cam yelled when he picked up Brielle.

"Yay!" She yelled and high fived him and we all laughed because they were so cute.

"So when are you having one Cam? I want to see this with your own." Cas said and he shook his head.

"I think it's a no from me now." If Cam was so great with our daughter, I wanted to see him with his own kids. We gave him a confused look. "I don't know if I want my own. Like I have a niece and, two nephews."

"Fair enough," I said and got up to clean up everyone's stuff. When I went around to grab Cassie's stuff, she grabbed my butt and I flinched. "Cas." She just laughed at me and then continued to watch me until I got in the house.

When I was done cleaning up, I went upstairs to get dressed. Cas came into the room and she flashed me. I chuckled and went and hugged her. "I know it's the beginning of my pregnancy, but I feel so good."

"You look really good too." She smiled and then kissed me for a second. "Are you sure you can't make it out today?"

"Your son's ear," She said and then started looking at my hair. "It's the perfect length right now. Like this was one of my biggest turn ons, the night I met you."

I laughed because I didn't know it turned her on this much. I knew she liked my hair at a certain length but didn't know it drove her that crazy. "I might just have to keep cutting it to this length every time then." She nodded and kissed me one more time.

"Maybe I can make it out today," She said when she pulled away real quick. We kissed again and then she grabbed my face. "You want me to go?"

"Of course I do beautiful." She nodded and then got up. "Can I pick out your outfit?" She nodded again and I got up and went into her closet. I picked out the closest thing that matched to what we were wearing today.

"I know it's a little hot today, but I am having Mase wear one of his beanies. Brielle better not act like a brat, and Noah, he is always happy to go no matter what. And those two giant babies we have living here as well, they better act right in Miami."

"I'll talk to them. I love you, Daniel is picking me up. You will bring the truck?"

"I don't want to drive it. I'll take your car, the guys will take mine." I gave her a fake sad face. "Fine, I'll take it." I kissed her and then she grabbed my bag and walked me downstairs and to the driveway. "I love you, do good out there for me, the kids, and baby Yelich." I chuckled and nodded.

"I love you too," I told her and she pecked my lips one more time.