Homesick Stuff

Cassie's POV

As we got back into Westlake, I got the kids settled in for a nap. The guys took turns taking showers and went downstairs and took a nap. The baby was having a hard time sleeping, so I couldn't sleep as well. And of course, Christian called me wanting to talk. "I saw that you made it home."

"Yup," I said and all of a sudden he was trying to FaceTime me. I answered it and he looked at me. "The baby won't sleep. I'm so tired."

"I'm sorry to hear that. You're still going to dinner with my family right?" I nodded. There was no way I could cancel. All of Christian's aunts and uncles, along with his cousins that didn't get to attend Brielle's birthday party, wanted to see the baby. And I didn't want to seem like a bitch, canceling on them last second.

"I'm gonna feed him and go to sleep, I'm gonna go. I love you."

"I love you too," He said and I hung up. I started breastfeeding him, and he fell asleep within the first ten minutes. So I got to go to sleep too.

Cam's POV

"Fix your top Cas," I told her as she walked downstairs and she gave me a dirty look. She looked down and got embarrassed that her boob was hanging out the side of her shirt.

"Sorry," She said and handed me the baby. He was up and trying to grab onto my shirt. "Shit, we didn't think this out too well. All we have is Christian's car, and we have seven people. You think Collin will let me take his car from your mom's house?"

"Yeah he probably wouldn't mind." She called him quickly and he didn't mind so I took her to my mom's place and she got the car. We went to the house again, and picked up the kids. "You nervous?" I asked her as she stood outside of the car trying to get the baby's car seat in.

"Does it seem like that?"

"Yes," I said and moved her out of the way and got the car seat buckled in. "There you go," I said and she smiled and hugged me. "Nothing to be worried about. You know everyone."

"I know but Christian is always here with me for these type of things. Like he makes me feel more comfortable."

"Well you have me today. I promise you'll be good."

"Alright, thank you so much. I don't know what I would do without you." I smiled because that made me really happy. "I'll follow you there."

I got in Christian's car and started driving to the restaurant we were going to have dinner at. "Christian, I got to go. We are already here. I'll talk to you later," I heard Cassie say when we both got out of the cars.

I'm assuming he didn't want to get off the phone because she was still holding the phone up to her ear. I got the phone and he was still talking. "Yeah, we got to go. Bye Christian." I hung up and she laughed. I got the baby's seat out and held it for her. Ricky held Brielle, and the twins walked in front of me with Cassie.

"Hey," I said when we got to the table where my family was sitting.

"Let's see the baby," My aunt said excitedly after greeting us and the kids. I set the car seat down and took him out and Cas watched me. "So the baby's name is Cameron?" She asked Cassie. She nodded and took off his beanie before I handed him over. "Oh that's so adorable." She looked at him and she smiled.

"So how has Milwaukee been this year?" One of my cousins asked Cassie.

"It's been great. The weather for the most part has been decent, and getting to go to the games with everyone is very nice. Although we all miss being in California more."

"I know, we miss seeing your family all the time." I know Cas was feeling very uncomfortable. It's just because she didn't have Christian around and he always kept her calm.