Make it Up

Cassie's POV

Christian was already up this morning going to get stuff the kids wanted for the gender reveal. They wanted Christian to get them baseballs that they could hit off of the tee. I find it very happy that's they way they wanted to find out, because we found out a similar way when we were pregnant with them.

"I think it's a girl," Mason said. Noah wasn't talking because he was still tired and also eating breakfast; but he was wearing a blue shirt. And Brielle wore a blue outfit.

When I heard the garage door open, I went and helped him. "Hey," I said and then raised my eyebrows. He was looking at his car and then mine.

"I kinda scraped our cars. I ran into it right now." I chuckled. "You're not mad?"

"Being mad in this situation is going to get me no where. I'll take them to go get fixed, I'm not worried about it if you aren't." He nodded and then walked past me and started getting the bags out.

"Grab the bag on the passenger seat please." I did a fake cough and he turned and looked at me. I stuck my lips out and he came over and kissed me. We walked into the house and I set the stuff on the counter. Christian was going to barbecue as well, and the kids were gonna get to swim for a little bit. Mason was trying to cling onto Christian while he tried to get everything situated.

"Mason what is your deal?" Christian asked and then he started crying. He stopped everything and picked him up. "I know you're really sad but I promise you, you will be fine. We love all of our babies so much, and we could never lose that love. You guys are the best things that ever happened to us. So please don't be sad." He nodded and gave Christian a tight hug.

"You're so good, I'm so glad the kids and I, have you." He smiled and kissed me for a few seconds.

"Daddy, phone." Brielle said and he gave it to her.

Christian went upstairs, so I went outside and put the TV on and got the grill going. A few minutes later, Christian came and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you." He said and kissed on my neck. "When the kids are asleep, it's on." I chuckled and turned around.

"You have to make up for messing the cars up," He stopped laughing. "It's a joke babe. But I want you to be in control tonight. Whatever you want." Christian kissed me one more time before we went back into the house.

The boys came out ready for the pool and I grabbed Bri. She dropped Christian's phone and I stopped.
"I'm sorry," I said and looked at him. He looked like he was losing patience today, but I knew he was just stressed. Over what? There were probably many factors.

"Just keep walking babe," He said and picked it up. When the twins got in the pool, I watched them and kept watching the game. "Are you going to get in?" His arms wrapped around me and he kept his chin on top of my shoulder. I shrugged. "Get a tan?"

"If you want to see a bikini on me, you could've just said so." He laughed a little. "Watch the kids." I went upstairs and got in a lavender colored bikini. Christian was sitting on my chair so I sat on his lap and but my boobs in his face and he stopped me.

"I'm getting hard stop," He whispered and I laughed. I kissed on his neck, and I could continue to feel him get hard. "Cassie," He said and laughed at me.

I got up and helped him up. "I can't wait to tell your family."

"They'll definitely be surprised. I think the kids and I should go to my mom's house, and then a few minutes later, you show up. And everyone will see your stomach and they will definitely be surprised."

I nodded and then took my sunglasses off and got
in the pool with the boys. "I love you guys so much." I kissed both of them and then went underwater and swam to the other side. When I came up, they started swimming to me.

The boys wanted to have races so that's what we did until the food was ready. Christian made our plates and we sat at the table. He fed Brielle and I watched him. I couldn't wait to see him with our fourth baby.

"You guys ready to find out?" I asked and they nodded. "We are going to clean up, and then we can do it." Christian put the trash up and cleaned his grill. Christian got the tees and the balls. Christian even insisted on getting them their own custom versions of his bat, so they could use it.

"Okay let us record it," He said and the boys waited there. "Okay whenever you're ready," Christian told them when he set up his phone and we went a few feet behind them. I grabbed Brielle and waited for them.

"Okay ready?" Noah asked and Mason nodded. They both swung and the ball exploded. The boys ran to us and gave us a hug.

Christian's POV

"They knocked out. The swimming did it to them." Cas opened her arms and I laid in them. "Today was a very good day. It was nice having a family day, and the kids being happy."

"It was a very good day," She said and kissed my forehead. "You still up to it?"

"In a little bit," I said and she let me go. I grabbed my phone and I booked one of our vacations for the off season. After I set my phone down and started kissing her stomach. She paused the show, and then held onto one of my hands. I started kissing her lips and then her phone started ringing. She moved her hand to find the phone on the nightstand and saw it was her mom.

She moved my face away, and I groaned. She answered the call and then pointed to her chest. I started biting, kissing, and sucking any piece of skin I could get to. "Hey," She said.

"We are going to see the grand babies the first week or November," Her mom said. I stopped and fixed her tank top and sat up.

"Not happening. You can't just say you want them a few months from now. And we are going on a vacation that week, so it's a big no."

"Cassie, let us see our grandchildren."

"You didn't show up to the twins birthdays, didn't get them a gift, you showed up to Brielle's, didn't give her a gift, and you also skipped hanging out with them on Christmas. So no, take us to court if you'd like." She hung up and looked at me.

"Take a minute to relax," I said and tried rubbing her back.

"I don't need a damn minute. Let's continue, and I need it to be aggressive."

"Cas, I need you calm for a few minutes, before we even think about doing anything."

"Where did we go wrong CY?" She asked and put her head on my chest. "I'm ready for bed, I'm sorry."

"It's totally fine babe." I let her get comfortable before trying to cuddle her. As soon as I put my arm on her, she turned over quickly. I jumped a little, because I was surprised she was able to do that while pregnant.

"I don't want to keep our babies away from their grandparents, but why is it always on their terms when they want to see them?"

"Cas you know it's like this because of the argument your dad and I got in. I do regret going off on him the way I did, but he must've not liked me for a while now. I'm sorry this makes things so much harder than it needs to be."

"I will forever be fine with you defending our son, and yourself. Maybe they will just give up," She said and then leaned in and started kissing on my neck.

"No hickies," I said and she nodded. She stopped a minute later and then kissed my lips. I chuckled and she did the same. "Okay let me put you to sleep now." She turned back over and I rubbed her side. I looked over her shoulder a few minutes later, and she was asleep.