Part 5: Game day

Sorry for late update, 

Please enjoy this chapter as i don't know how to descibe the game play so please forgive me in advance.

JENNIE POV

As time goes by, in this chilly weather , First Game of the semester is already here. everyone is cheering for there team. Yonsei University, Our opponent for todays match. the seats were already filled in the stadium , loud cheering can be heard , Hot and fresh snacks were being shared & eaten by people, It was like a different feeling being here , Cheering for our team with rosie as I promised them, i will be here. We soon were joined by Kim Yeri who grabbed her seat beside me & Park sooyoung AKA Joy who filled seat beside Rosie.

"Hey Unnie!! I didn't know you like football" Yeri said to me, " Well don't judge a book by its cover" rosie replied backing me up while i just smiled. "Where are the others"Chaeyoung asked Joy, 

"oh wendy unnie is in cheer team with Jihyo unnie, while others are enjoying games with there soulmates" Joy replied

" Where is the Irene unnie?, I havn't seen her yet" I asked 

"Oh! Irene unnie doesn't attend these games she always says that its the waste of time." Yeri replied.

"but won't she come to support seulgi?" rose asked

"She already did, just take a quick look on her neck , a beautiful Blue pendent which is her lucky charm gifted to her by unnie. She always wear it, never seen her taking it off since they are together" Yeri replied with a wide grin.  

 "So what do you think, who will win?" yeri asked in anticipation, 

"We have Lisa , Seulgi & Jisoo in our team, obviously its a high chance, we will win." I answered her with a bright smile which she reflected back.

"Yonsei has jeongyeon, dahyun and mina who are as good as seulgi and lisa" joy said with a smirk.

 "Don't worry, they promised that this year too SNU will win" I replied enthusiastically.

"YONSEI! YONSEI! YONSEI!"

"SNU! SNU! SNU!"

Loud cheer can be heard in the stadium as crowd was hyped up for the match, players and cheerleaders are starting to enter the ground, and my eyes are searching for those two girls.
"Go lisa! Go Lisa!" chaeyoung cheered which didn't go unnoticed by lisa who smiled brighter and waved for us.

I furrowed my brows when i saw a cheerleader of Yonsei coming out hand in hand with Kim Jisoo.

"Nayeon unnie! Hwaiting" happilly shouted yeri, nayeon looked our direction so does jisoo.  Nayeon waved at yeri while sticking her Tounge out and jisoo just ignored by releasing her hand from her and went back to her team. 

'She didn't even noticed me'

I was curious so i asked yeri "yeri! isn't this nayeon girl from other team how are you friends with her".

"oh i just met her through jisoo unnie, back then nayeon was a student of SNU but she met this girl Jeongyeon unnie and fell in love and now both are whipped for each other" while pointing to a girl i think thats Jeongyeon
who is giving death glares to jisoo. if looks could kill then jisoo will be dead every second by her deadly glare. but jisoo ignored her.

'wait a minute i have met this girl, me and chae met her on our first day. why was she in SNU that day?'

" Can we stop talking about her and enjoy the game!" Joy said sternly looking at the front while shoving some popcorns in her mouth. "jeez relax, don't be a bitch" yeri whispered but i heard her correctly and giggled at her remarks.

Team are in there positions, I was looking at Jisoo, who was looking arround the stadium like scanning the crowd witha scowl on her face. With a whistle, the match started with lisa who handled the football with her while sprinting towards the goal dodging opponents easily but met with the opponent mina who with her smooth moves run towards her & quickly tackle her . Lisa doesn't got the time to take action & the ball is with mina now who is moving forward dodging SNU players. 

While getting near the goal she kicked the ball towards the goal which was easily stopped by seulgi and threw the ball back towards Jisoo who is in the center of the feild but it was stopped midway by jeongyeon who went near the goal again with the ball. I saw jisoo running towards jeongyeon and snatched the ball, now she is moving ahead to goal but dahyun countered her and snatched the ball now moving towards the goal with lisa and jisoo behind her, dahyun passed the ball to jeongyeon who kicked the ball towards Goal.

and its a GOAL.
0 - 1

Yonsei university's students cheered for them,
jisoo glanced towards the audience like she was looking for some thing or someone  then  her gaze fell upon me we have a staring contest for few minutes then she broke it when she heard her teammates calling her. 

'Why does she look disappointed?'

Its been half time SNU players looking exhausted as the score is
0 - 2

with no score, winning looks like an impossible task now. 

Jisoo once again glanced over me i gave her a smile to give her strength to play back & score at least once. She shifter her gaze again looking at the entrance just behind me and a small smile can be seen on her face. I looked over the direction her gaze is fixed, there i saw our Student president, IRENE standing at the entrance with an expressionless game and cold aura surrounding her. I saw how her fist are closed tightly like she is getting angry but didn't show  her emotions on her face.

I looked back at Jisoo , her eyes were shining , she smiled slightly and went to play like she regained her energy.

'what was that? Why is she here? is she here for seulgi?'

"looks like the game is about to change" joy said grinning.  I looked back at the entrance but she was long gone.

And with a whistle 2nd half game resumes distracting me from my thought. Its like something shifted as our team looks energetic, I think our team has came with a different strategy this time and its quite working.

'what is between Jisoo and the president, Its like she is her energy drink For this match'

As in only 1 hour and 26minutes the score between SNU & Yonsei is

2 - 2

one goal remaining to win.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Last few minutes left as the game is getting intense. the ball is with dahyun now but it got snatched by lisa. seulgi came forward and its like a passing game for both seulgi and lisa after getting near to goal, seulgi kicks it

and
its
a
Go- -

wait goal keeper protected the goal and the ball is kicked back to yonsei players but Jisoo interferes and now moving towards the goal.
and 5minutes left to decide the winner.

while jisoo got near to the goal , one yonsei player Jimin also running towards jisoo as others were blocking our SNU players leaving jisoo alone. after dodging the obstacles jisoo finally reached and kicked the ball

AND

"what the - - -"

—————————

Hope you are not getting bored while reading.

have a great day, please Vote and comment for betterment of this story.