Part 19 : Two Dorks

"So...

I have decided That you and me..........

will stuck with each other no matter what."

Jisoo stared at her ,dumbfounded.
jennie pointed her index finger to her chest and said with her sincere tone
"KIM JISOO, you are stuck with me forever, i'll never leave you even if you get tired of me."

Jisoo smiled feeling every word jennie said touched her heart, while a single tear rolled of her left eye. but she wiped it woth her hands.

Jennie hugged her and kissed her forehead while jisoo put her head on her shoulder, snuggling close to her neck.

she was surrounded by her vanilla scent which made her feel safe and warm in her embrace.

Jisoo didn't thought a day would come when someone would have this much power on her that she can forget all the worries. she only felt butterflies on her stomach, her heart racing and her mind , it was filled with her.
It was filled with Jennie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jisoo was attending some customers in the counter as Jennie was on her phone giving update to Lisa and chaeyoung.

"Yeah, she is here in the store"
"No her shift got longer as she was using herself as the proxy to others"
"yes oh no its ok you dont need to com—"

she hung up the phone and looked at jisoo who was busy attending her customers.

After attending the customers jisoo checked on Jennie.

"well i gave update to Lisa and she is com—"
they heard the bell ring and the door of the store opened revealing Lisa and chaeyoung.

"—ming here" jennie completed here sentence.

And the next thing jisoo knows, she got the heavy impact thrown on her body a little hard that she had to take a step back as chaeyoung immediately run to her and gave her a tight bear hug.

"Ooof!!"

Chaeyoung was sobbing hard on her shoulder , Jisoo couldn't process for a second why this tall girl need a hug until

"Thank god you are ok unnie!! i thought something bad happened to you, you don't ever do this to us. I really got scared for you , what if something might happened to you, you should not do anything stupid like this ever again." Chaeyoung blabbered while sobbing.

Jisoo took her sincere words into notice as she felt soft towards her.

'How can i got this close to her, Did i matter so much into there life? Am I Worth it'

she come to her senses when she felt her shirt wet with chaeyoung tears. She then reciprocated her hug.

"I won't do it again chaeng!!" She finally said.

Chaeyoung backed away and looked at her with puffy eyes.

"Promise!!"

"Promise " Jisoo smiled genuinely for the first time to chaeyoung.

'how can someone this soft and pure can be called a monster we don't deserve this beautiful angel, when your smile unnie is beautiful ' chaeyoung though looking at smiling jisoo

Jisoo looked from her peripheral view to find Lisa standing near the Door. She backed away from chaeyoung's hug. She turn her heels to where the ramen's section was she picked up the ramen cup to takeout to eat