Part 74: The Last Breathe

Please ignore the grammatical errors if any.

----------------------

*SLAP*

She grunted in pain as it sting on her left cheek.
"You know how i waited for this fucking moment where i can see you on your knees begging for me" Kyong-Young said with an evil smirk on jisoo. They are now alone with only one man holding irene.

While irene was crying helplessly.
"I feel like younger days when you and your mother were under my shadow" Kyong-Young said while proceeding towards irene. As he tried to touch her face delicately. The touch made irene flinch in terror.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Jisoo shouted in anger.

He darkly laughed as he cut the ropes which were tied around her wrist , " Kiddo, i thought you became stronger but you are still the same. You should not let your emotions get heavy on you."

He was about to say something but was interrupted when one of his men barged in and whispered something in his ears.

He instantly gets fueled up in anger as he clutches the collar of his man and ordered him to guard up the area.

-----------

Jin stopped his car a few meters away from the abandoned warehouse. He then called his friend who is also a commander in army.

"Namjoon! Am outside the location" jin said through the phone.

"Me and my team will reach there within 15 minutes.till the don't move, just stay where you are"

"Ok" and he ended the call.

------------

He then looked at jisoo who was now looking at them with a confused look.

Before she could register her surroundings , he launched himself on her and punched her brutally. She couldn't do anything as her hands were blocked by him.

It was hard for irene to watch her sister getting beaten up. She struggled on the hold of his men who has captured her.

"NO STOP!!" Irene pushed the man who was holding her & ran towards kyong-young and pushed him off her.

"Jisoo!" Irene said crying while caressing her face. Nose bleeding, lips bleeding, her body is in pain, her head pounding with a headache bit still Jisoo gave her a soft smile hiding her physical pain.

Kyong young got up & pulled his gun to shoot.

*BANG**BANG**BANG*

-------

Jin flinched when he heard gun shots. At the same time namjoon and his swat team arrived.

"Namjoon, we had to hurry up. I heard gun shots! They are in danger we have to go fast" jin rambled as he's afraid right now.

Namjoon put his hand on his shoulder and looked at him,
" i know but stay here furst we are going ins--"
"No am going with you, i can help you guys. You know that I wm already trained in combat! I can ---"

" then wear this!" Namjoon said with a smirk as he handed jin a safety vest to protect him and then handed him a gun.

"Use this wisely, LETS GO TEAM!" Namjoon said
Jinnodded as they went inside with the swat team.