Part 59: A Chaos

Jisoo looked at her with a straight face and said,

"I-I t-think its——" she took one more bite of the food
everyone looked at her attentively

"I think its going to vanish soon as i am going to eat it and i ain't sharing it with anyone" Jisoo said taking the bowl close to her as she dig in happily.

"Hey !! Save some for me" Seulgi whined
"nop!" Jisoo stated firmly as she didn't let seulgi have it and hide it from her reach.

there dinner went with Rosé eating her food peacefully as seulgi and Jisoo were bickering like kids and lastly Jennie, Irene and Lisa were enjoying the scene.

--------------------------

Girls decided to have a movie night after dinner, Like a pouty Lisa Quoted, 'I want a movies night with you guys, For old time sake'

And everyone agreed, Seulgi and Jisoo went to take blankets and beddings to make floor comfy, While Lisa and Irene went to take Pillows and Rosé and Jennie prepared popcorn and snacks for everyone.

The Living room is then transformed into cozy vibes. As Lisa and seul were playing with pillows, Jisoo was standing beside them smiling a little while watching them.

Suddenly a pillow was thrown on her face,
"Turtle !" Irene teased her after throwing the pillow and was laughing at her.

Jisoo who recovered from the attack picked up the pillow, " uh-huh! Turtle you say, Hyunnie!" Jisoo said in a playful tone while taking slow steps towards Irene.

Irene gets alerted and slowly retreat her steps, as she said trying her voice to be strict "uh- N-No, Chu! Am older than you, L-Listen to m-me & stop this Pillow figh—" before she could complete the sentence she got hit by a pillow thrown by Jisoo.

"Oops!" Jisoo said as she run for her life from an angry looking Irene running behind her.
"You wait! Chu!!" Irene shouted at her running around the living room.

"I thought Irene unnie was the sane one!" Rosé said eating popcorn while standing beside Jennie in a corner.

"I thought so too"Jennie said giggling.
"You should change your mind about dating chu, You can get much more sane person in SNU, Jennie" seulgi joked as she stood beside her with an amusing smile. As they watch how jisoo uses Lisa's body as her shield form Irene's pillow hit.

Soo popcorn bowl fall from Rosé's hands after a pillow hit her

"Oh no!" Jisoo and Lisa whispered under there breath with horror while Jennie and seulgi gave each other a look, "You should pray that jisoo will be alive tomorrow from Rosé's wrath" Seulgi joked while jennie elbowed her.