Part 64: Never Your Fault

THIS CHAPTER HAS VIOLENT SCENES DO SKIP IF THATS UNSTABLE OR UNCOMFORTABLE:

———————

It was a raining hard when a black Mercedes sedan S-Class was moving on a empty road. It was difficult to see in front for the driver of the car as it's raining heavily.
"Lee oppa! drive slowly! Its ok if we got late. Its too dangerous to drive in this rain anyway" Miss Bae said looking outside the window when a thunder-strike happen. It made the little girl beside Miss Bae flinched a little as her eyes are already gloomy as her body was leaning into Miss Bae.

The driver, Mr Lee nodded, as he said with sincerity "Miss Bae, I think we should stop in near by restaurant or hotel on our way, It will be better for our princess"

Miss bae looked at little girl whose little hands were clutching her dress like her life depends on it as her little body was leaning on her with her eyes closed tightly. Miss bae can feel her jump-scares time-to-time when they head thunder strikes.

Miss Bae nodded her head and then took out her phone from her bag and attached it with the earphones and tucked it on the little girls ear.
"My little Chu!whenever you're scared. listen to this ok" Miss bae said softly to her as jisoo nodded her head.
Miss bae Played the music, As she placed jisoo's head on her lap and patting her back slowly to make the little girl comfortable.

soon after few minutes, Little jisoo was comfortable with her surrounding now as she was humming the tunes that Miss Bae played for her, She always loved how her elder sister Bae-Joohyun can play these beautiful piano tunes ghat can give her peace.

But little did she knew her peace would get interrupted. The car abruptly stopped making  Little Jisoo to get a little nervous, she plucked one earphone out.

"Lee Oppa is everything alright?" Miss Bae asked
"Miss Bae, Stay inside. I'll check on it" Driver Lee said to Miss bae, as he went out with his umbrellas.
After few minutes Driver lee went to driver seat, "It was a minimal fault Miss Bae, Lets head to nearest stop shall we!"

Miss Bae nodded as he hit the gas pedal. After few minutes on a T Link road, A Truck came and hit there car. Driver Lee tried to avoid it but failed as the car flipped.
The accident caused a great damage to the car and persons inside it.

Driver Lee who was injured as blood was running from her head when the collision happen his head hit with steering wheel But he still managed to look behind to check Miss bae and jisoo.  Both were also severely injured.

Jisoo who opened her eyes but still fighting with her aching body to not fall into sleep. she looked beside her to see Miss Bae unconscious. she tried to shook her with her little hands.

"Miss B-Bae! w-wake u-up!" Driver said with difficulty as he managed to get out of the car and was trying to open passenger seat door.

Miss bae flutter her eyes open, she looked beside her towards jisoo who was looking at her nervously as tears were already flowing down her cheeks.

"M-Mom!" she whispered trying to be closer to Miss bae who then covered her by her arms. "Everything is alright chu! You are brave right! Hold on to me ok" Miss Bae said with difficulty receiving a nod from jisoo who was clutching her tightly.

Driver Lee who was injured and already wet due to rain, successfully opened the passenger seat to take them out. He was extended his hand to help them out but a gun shot was heard as Driver Lee collapsed in front of there eyes.