Part 40: New feelings

Seulgi gulped hard as she looked behind
"All the best idiot unnie"
Jennie whispered as a teasing tone as she turned her heals to go to other direction.

"Uh-huh and where are you leaving Jennie!!"

"Oh-Oh" jennie sighed defeated.

"Now speak"Irene came forward and towered them.
they told her everything.
"you both behave like idiot sometimes, lets go"
she dragged both of them to her office and made them do there homework.

———

Jisoo was eating her lunch with Jennie , lisa and Rosé. they were interrupted when a chocolate was placed in front of jennie.

all four looked at the direction who offered the chocolate.

"Thats for you princess" Kai said offering the chocolate to jennie.
every eyes of cafeteria were on them
"what is it for?" Lisa asked coldly, while rosé nudged her with her elbow. as for jisoo she had a blank expression plastered on her face.

"Its for being my partner in the project, we got good scores" Kai said with a smirk appearing on his face.

Jisoo snatched the chocolate and said coldly to kai "thanks, you can go now"

kai furrowed his brows in annoyance, when jisoo just threw the chocolate in the 🗑 trash.

Gasp were heard in the whole cafeteria, Jennie was shocked at her behavior too.

"You—"
before he could say anything he was interrupted by Vice President of student council.
"what's going on here ladies!" jihyo (Vice president) said

"Nothing!" jisoo said staring at kai who was also staring at her too.

"Then don't disturb others by creating havoc, Kai move to your seat now" jihyo said

When Kai and Jihyo left. Jennie looked at Jisoo .

"why did you do that?" Jennie asked as she glared at Jisoo.

"she did exactly right thing" Lisa said
while earning a glare from Rosé and Jennie.

"What?? do you want a chocolate, jendeuk. I can buy that for you easily. " Jisoo said in a monotone.

Rosé and Lisa who were witnessing the scene were left shocked when they saw how the things are getting heated between there unnies.

"don't change the topic, am checking that your behavior has changed since few days and disturbing me"

" What !! are you really fighting with me over a chocolate!" jisoo said angrily as she raised her voice a little.

" are you even for real !! what is your problem now a days chu" Jennie also raised her voice.

Jisoo stood up from her seat going to the trash can and picked the chocolate . she then went near jennie and placed the chocolate near her.

" Happy Now!!" Jisoo said angrily as she left.
in few seconds Jennie also stomped out angrily.

while rosé and Lisa were looking dumbfounded at what to do next.