Part 49: Lets do it the old way

"Unnie!! Look" Jennie called her out shaking a little.

Irene follow her gaze and gasped heavily.

"Chu!" irene whispered in a shaky voice.

Irene and jennie immediately followed down to the point where they found Jisoo's cap. Irene and Jennie furiously shouted her name knowing she is nearby.

Irene then found a familiar figure near some trees. she gasped and ran towards her. Jennie also ran behind her

"Chu!! Oh My god"
Irene checked her pulse which was fortunately running she checked her breathing.

"Oh god you scared me , Chu!"  irene said when she felt jisoo smiling a little when she opened her eyes slowly.

"H-Hyun-ni-e! y-you a-are h-here" Jisoo said with difficulty
"yes ! am here! don't worry ok" irene furiously nodded her head as a yes.

Jisoo tiredly smiled and closed her eyes in a tired state and went unconscious saying
"am f-fee-ling s-sleepy"

Jennie was watching them with a smile on her face as her hot tears were falling out. She was happy to see these two sisters unite.

Irene picked her up as they went to a shaded area where they can be safe from the rain. Irene placed jisoo safely on the ground then she removed her jacket and placed on her. Jennie took out her phone to call seulgi for rescue.

"Hello Jennie!! where are you? Is Irene with You? Did You-"

Irene snatched the phone from her "Seul, We don't have time can you place came out with a rescue team"

"What Happen are you allright?"

"We both are alright, Jisoo is with us, But she was in the rain-storm for so long, Please hurry we are sending you our location"

"Wait for me, we are coming !" Seulgi said and cut the call she handed jennie her phone back . Then jennie send the location to seulgi.

Jennie took out some hot packs that she grabbed it before leaving the resort. She pulled up jisoo's top a little to place the hot packs on her so she will feel warm.

But to there surprise in horror when she pulled her top up They both saw bruises on her stomach. there were new ones, like someone had ganged up on her and some were old ones which were turned purple.

Jennie gently touched the bruises.
"she doesn't want you to know about these" Irene said looking at the bruises to with a guilt on her face.

Jennie scrunched up in annoyance, "Why? This looks so painful to even—"
"That's why she doesn't want her loved ones to care about her, You are one of the person who is important to her. She can't see you looking at her like this"

"How did no one noticed it!"

"It was the time when you both fought, when she told you she was staying with nayeon, but in reality an accident happened" Irene told Jennie about the incident happened in the convenience store, How Jisoo got beaten and how Nayeon took her to hospital, How Jisoo didn't even told anyone including her bestfriends.

"How did you know about all this, Did nayeon told you"

"No, She didn't. I just have my sources."