Part 15: Anger issues

classes are over and student council meetings are over now . Irene was already on her way to exit the campus.

suddenly she was stopped near the entrance by a strong grip with her small hands and a death glare from beautiful brown angry cat eyes who was fuming with anger. the girl was breathing heavily catching up her breath to normal.
'she seems to run miles for her' irene thought
she said with her usually cold tone

"What now"
"why did you do that? she wasn't at fault and you know it"
"this is the first time someone took her side other than seul and lisa" irene said with a stupid smirk on her face which makes the other girl more annoyed.

"i don't care about anyone right now , your decision here is wrong , you are a president you should give justice !!" Jennie said exploding in anger

From her peripheral view she noticed a familiar car. she immigrated tensed up seeing Kim seokjin in front of the car talking to Jisoo with a tensed expression.

"SO NOW KIM JISOO HIRED A BODYGUARD JUST TO MAKE ME DEEL WEEK" Irene intentionally raised her voice a little which shocked jennie .

"Jen-"
and she was succeeded in her plan. she composed herself and looked at the direction where she saw a beautiful girl with a sleek ponytail with a bruise on her forehead and near her lips

Irene really wants to treat those wounds and beat the pulp out of the one who did that to her chu.  but she didn't let her guards down and raised an eyebrow towards jin who was following the injured girl.

"LOOK WHO WE HAVE HERE NOW SHOULD I HIDE SOMEWHERE, NOW YOU AND YOUR PROTECTORS ARE HERE" irene venomously said with a raised voice which make everyone frown.

"wow !! bae is that how you greet your family"

"huh.... family... right thats a pity !!how can i forget that brother" she scoffed making him annoyed a little

" aren't you being so full of yourself"

both seokjin and irene were having a glaring battle and jennie was confused as the other girl was just listening to them looking at the floor, fist clenched tightly.

" I head what happened to soo"
" oh now you are meddling in others life huh"
irene teased him
"i don't know how you can be cruel to our sister it wasn't even her fault"

'SISTER?'    Jennie was shocked as she looked at irene then switching to look at jisoo back and forth.

while jisoo , she was listening to there conversation intently with her head down. she didn't dare to look up to them.

"You don't have to tell me whose fault is this, You should focus on your company, not in my life"

"I will not tolerate this , You shou-"

"Jin stop" finally jisoo said coldly which makes both of her siblings to stop .

Irene has a smirk on her face while Jin was fuming with anger.

" why !! why can't you just stop being a coward in front of her. when will you stop. "

"I told you, i didn't need your help"

"but this is totally wrong again, you haven't done anything wrong , i don-"

"FYI : she took this punishment herself as she admitted to lose her control as anger took over her"
Irene cut jin off
jin was shocked and annoyed at how dumb can her sister go.

Jennie was now more confused with this new information.

"why?" she asked jisoo which comes as a pleading from her mouth looking at her.