Part 6: 2yeon

"what the - - -"
Jisoo kicked the ball to the goal...

Its a GOAL and thats how SNU takes its first win for this season as every cheer can be heard loud and clear.

but it stops in few seconds and only gasped were heard from the crowd as they noticed Lisa seulgi nayeon and jeongyeon run towards Jisoo who was lying lifeless on the ground and didn't move from her spot.

her petite body was hidden between her friends, Coach and players around her so no one could see her.

Jennie saw all this, a nervous look can be seen on her face as she wanted to run and go towards Jisoo to help her, to see her but she couldn't.

"what's happening" chaeyoung enquired in her worried tone.
"don't know" yeri and joy replied at the same time while all were standing in there seats in anticipation.

Then a hand was in the air with a thumbs-up 👍🏻 sign, who was none other than jisoo. As her friends make way for her. Jisoo stood up and waved her hands with a small smile on her face to let the crowd know she is ok.
Jennie released her breath which she didn't realised she was holding at that time in relief.
And the crowd cheered again.

~~~~~

After the match everyone was in high spirit.. Lisa announced that she is throwing a party at her Dorm for her friends to celebrate there victory. People were leaving the stadium but jennie was waiting with chaeyoung for lisa and jisoo as joy and yeri already left.

Soon after Lisa came, "hey guys, i didn't make you wait longer, did I?"

"No, its ok"
"my legs hurt because of you"

both chaeyoung and joy respectively said at the same time. lisa rolled her eyes playfully at joy and looked towards jennie and chaeyoung
"thanks for coming and cheering for me"
"we told you to come right!! and chaeyoung was the one who cheered for you so loud that my ears are still bleeding" jennie said with a teasing tone to which she received a playful slap in her arms by chaeyoung. joy and yeti just laughed at them as for Lisa, she smiled genuinely at chaeyoung.

Changing the topic "so ready for the party!!" lisa excitedly said.
"this is going to be fun, i have been waiting for this moment as Lisa's party are always amazing" yeri said dramatically with her hands high.
"lets go then" lisa said as she took chaeyoung's hand in hers as they heading towards the parking lot.
"Wait!!...
aren't we waiting for Jisoo" jennie asked in confusion. Lisa sighed and turned towards Jennie "Unnie, she will be late. she will join the party later and told me to go on"
" Then i should wait for her ... just not to make her feel lonely"jennie replied
"ok jennie unnie but make it fast" lisa gave her a soft smile then head towards the parking lot.

Its been 30minutes only two to four students would be there waiting or hanging around her surrounding as jennie waited for jisoo.
No it looks like eternity.

few moments later she spotted a familiar raven haired girl looking exhausted but ethereal. her loose wet hair, her delicate face sharp jawline and her heart shaped lips captivate the beauty. jennie gave her a genuine smile as she noticed the one she was waiting for.

Jisoo was walking towards the parking lot when she spotted a girl with a good figure with brown hair a delicate face with her chubby cheeks flashing a cute gummy smile at her which made her heart flutter without recognising it jisoo gave her a soft smile.