Part 14 : Jealous

Everyone got back to there busy lives after having a fun day at amusement park. It was fun and memorable for everyone as they had there fare share of new experiences, like lisa's first time in an amusement park, Jennie and chaeyoung have experienced there first sleepover at nayeon's house, they even got there gifts from jisoo and lisa respectively, and for Joy she experienced something different , something different for rose, she like this feeling when her heart skips the beats when rose is around.

She can't help but smile whenever she remember those moments. A hit on her arms made her come back to reality.

"pay attention to the class, idiot" yeri said, joy gave her annoyed look while sticking her tongue out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jennie was entering one of the cubicles of the washroom. she heard some shuffling outside her cubicle which she ignored.

just after few minutes she felt water dripping on her , as someone threw water on her from above the cubicle. i heard three girls laughing like a maniac.

"HAHA , you think you can just become the IT Girl of the campus, HELL NO" someone said,

i recognized this voice, Nancy the one who is all sweet in front of council members but actually a bully.

" she thinks she can be close to the president and stay under the protection of jisoo , tch! tch! so lame,"

"W-what do you want nancy? " She always want to be popular

"Stay away from President and don't think you can on Jisoo's good book, that girl is nothing but a bad news"

"Are you afraid of her ? tch I thought you are stronger than her" i teased her to know why would she be against jisoo.

"Afraid!! she should be of me " she scoffed

she opened the cubicle and grabbed Jennie by her collar harshly

"You really are a sexy bitch, jennie kim, remember to stay out of my way and stay out reach of council members"

Two of the girls grabbed both of jennies arms, and Nancy gave her few punches she groaned and released her making her fall on the floor.

"I should be the one who should hangout with them not you, slut. Don't ever cross the lane.
Remember this as your first warning to you and chaeyoung " nancy said giving the last kick to her.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jisoo was in her abandoned music room which she renovated in her music room or you can say to chill ( the Abandoned music room from the Part 3 if someone forgot ) .

Jisoo was playing her piano but was really disturbed with a thought

'why is there too much peace in here'

She won't admit it but she is missing jennie's presence . She always gets annoyed but we are talking about Jennie kim here, she has this warm affect on people that no one could resist.

It was her daily routine to see a greeting gummy smile jennie always give her. Its her weakness she really can't resist her. But she is really missing her. she shrugged this feeling off and went out of the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In the campus canteen , Cheyoung was thinking of which desert to choose as she already have her food plate for lunch. she felt a presence beside her, Knowing by the good fruity fragrence she knows who is beside her.