Part 32: Lucky Indeed

"Am i watching what you are watching jen!"seulgi whispered to jennie in shock.
Jen noded as shocked as seulgi.

"oh what happened to you Irene?"Mother sol said worryingly.
"it's nothing moth—"
"She got her ankle sprained Mother sol" Jisoo cut her in her monotone which Irene just glared at her.
"But how!!" Jennie asked
"Jennie! Its was noth—"
"we were coming back but her foot slipped"jisoo said by cutting irene off again.
"Thanks jis for helping her"seulgi said
"they are sisters seulgi, they have each other's back"mother sol said patting seulgi's back. everyone got tensed looking at each other while irene and jisoo were feeling embarrassed. mother sol sensed it but ignored it.
"but we are here now" jisoo said breaking the awkward atmosphere.
"oh thats why you both were late it would have been hard for both of you. am sorry Irene-shi, you had to suffer from an ankle sprain. Jisoo am sorry, you have been running errands for me all day!!" mother sol said looking sad for them and bowed to them.
Jisoo's and Irene's heart melt seeing mother sol being concerned about them. they came near her and stopped her from bowing.

"No mother sol, we are fine it's just a sprain it will heal soon" irene said
"let me treat you all for lunch so you can get charged up with energy i know you all are hungry" every one nodded. as seulgi asked Jisoo to take a rest and let Irene be on-her back which she accepted.

They went to a small restaurant and took there seat and ordered food.
"sorry there are not any big restaurants but i assure you the food is delicious here" mother sol said.
"does this place have chicken!!" jisoo asked looking at the her sincerely.
mother sol nodded. Jisoo jumped up and clapped in excitement and shouted
"Lets go then!! lets go !! Lets go"
"Her duality is insane" Jennie said while irene and seulgi nodded in agreement while mother sol and jisoo ordered. there food arrived

"so how was up there?" jennie asked curiously looking at irene and jisoo
" good!" Jisoo gave a one liner answer as her focus was on her chicken.
" only good!" seulgi asked with same curiosity as jennie. " the view was nice up there"
Irene said to them as she eat her food.

"aigoo you both worked hard there while these two just played around the field" Mother sol pointing at seulgi and jennie.
Irene and Jisoo just giggled while seulgi rubed her hand on her nape feeling embarrassed .

"I shouldn't have sent you there Irene-shi and jisoo . now you both must be tired"
"Mother sol its Irene for you, and if you haven't sent me there i wouldn't have seen the city from up there , that was beautiful!! "
" Now i want to go there too" seulgi said annoyingly while everyone laughed at her.

Mother sol placed irene's sprained ankle on her lap and rubbed some herbs on it.
"It will help you cure it fast and would relieve some pain"
irene nodded.

after there lunch Jisoo went to the counter to pay and brought chocolates for kids.
"you are spoiling them Jisoo and you shouldn't have payed for the food, it was my treat" mother sol said
"Its ok mother sol, Just think that your daughter came home and treated you for lunch and for kids they also need a little treat sometime" jisoo said and gave a wink. but the funny part is she can't wink and it made her both eyes to blink at same time.

everyone laughed at her.
"thats cute ..but thats not how you wink chu!! " jennie said while trying not to laugh at her.
Jisoo just gave her an annoyed look.

"these sisters don't know how to wink Jennie" seulgi said laughing hard as she pointed at both Jisoo and irene.
" Yah!! i can wink!!" irene shouted at seulgi.
" then show us" seulgi winked at her by challenging her.