Part 24 : Little Rockstar🤘🏻🎸

Jisoo was in her shift at night in the convenience store busy with her books as usual store has no customers.

She heard the bell of the store ringing , jisoo has her back on the door so she couldn't see the customer entering.

the person scent invaded in her nostrils which made her smile and didn't budge from her books.
"you are late today jen"
"how did you know that its me"
" I can recognise you from a far just like that"

Jennie walked up to her and closed her books and showed her biggest smile.
"lets eat now , am hungry" jennie said

they both sat on the table as they settled herself and started eating.

"You are spoiling me with good food jen"
"thats good then , you don't have to eat instant noodles every time"

Jisoo smiles at her and asked
"what do wanna be jennie? how you see yourself after 5 years?"

jennie put her fingers under her chin as a thinking posture 🤔.

" As long as i can remember, i was always into fashion and i wanna start my business from there. I have recently applied for a scholarship under channel brand in New Zealand. hope its will get accepted."

"you will get accepted" jisoo said enthusiastically
"thanks for your support, and if things go my way , i would want to relax and slowly grow the business , maybe i would try my luck in becoming a singer and ask the love of my life to marry me" she said with dreamy glowing eyes.

Jisoo giggled at her
"you would be a cute little rockstar"
"am not little and i would be fierce on stage" she said playfully annoyed at her
" you are little my friend" she teased her
" you are an inch little from me"
"don't worry i will consume milk from today and i promise to grow more than you in those Five years"
they both laughed.

"what about you? seriously what do wanna be in your life?" jennie asked smiling
" I don't know i just don't know anymore"

"oh come-on , you would know what you love the most when you were younger"Jennie asked pouting a little.
" hmm i don't know" jisoo said with her head low.

Jennie took her hands in her and intertwined them and said softly
" There must be something that would make you happy chu, think about it"
jisoo stared at there intertwined hands and gulped the invisible lump in her throat
" I-Its kinda s-stupid but i L-loved when i was on s-stage, i love when they cheered f-for me when i do a-acting and theatres way back then"

"that good to know and its not stupid. i wanna see actor jisoo one day" jennie said with sparkle in her eyes and smiling ear to ear.
"Do you believe me?"
"of course chu! i believe you"
Jisoo's heart flutter at high rate when she hear Jennie's words. she got one person who believes-in her.
"Then lets promise each other to fulfill our dreams and stick by each other's side"
" promise , i will support you at every step of you take but i don't know you should sing, if some people got there ear bleeding in your concert" she said and run for her life inside the store.
"Yaah!! how dare you? Kim Jisoo come here you dork" Jennie said angrily

after some time playing with each other Jisoo's shift ended .
And this time jennie didn't sleep she drank coffee to accompany jisoo. she came behind jisoo who settled her stuff in her bag.
"lets go" jennie said and grabbed her hand.

after they took few steps Jennie stopped her and pulled her towards her. she took out her scarf 🧣 and put it on Jisoo.  Jisoo was dumbfounded by her actions and her heart can't take this much warmth making her blush a little in her cheeks.