Part 66: Season's Last Game 🎯

Thanks for waiting for the update, Hope you enjoy this chapter.

______

   Today is the D-Day, it's already half time. The second inning has been started,  The team is ready to win the most anticipated and last game of the season.

Jisoo, Lisa, Seulgi and the team are already in the field. Crowd is already in intense mood . They are one point away for Tie towards there opponents . Irene, Rosé and Jennie were also in the stands cheering for there girls.

The team spirit was on the peak as the time passes only 20 minutes to the game and opponent has the Football, sprinting towards the goal but was stopped by Lisa.

She took the advantage and snatched the ball like a pro. She ran but the opponents were making hurdles for her. In time Seulgi came with both there partnership Lisa and Seulgi passed each other the ball reaching near the goalkeeper.

Seulgi then tool the ball to goal but it was instantly snatched by one of the opponent player who ran away but in the middle of the group jisoo snatched the ball again from the opponent And ran towards the goal easily dodging the opponent who were trying to stop them. She easily reached near the goalkeeper and successfully earned a goal when she kicked the ball.

The crowd cheered for them as jisoo and her team were fuelled up to win the game. Jisoo saw Lisa and Seulgi waving towards Irene and rosé who were cheering for them while jumping with excitement.

But Her eyes were searching for someone who wasn't beside rosé and her sister. Her heart felt sad a little but she thought that Jennie must have went for some refreshments. Afterall she will win this game for Jennie. Thinking about her made jisoo smiled like a fool, she went out of daydreaming when Seulgi nudged her slightly.

"Let's go! We have to win this alright!" Seulgi said, jisoo nodded and they went back to join the team.

The game started again but the opponent started playing defensive making them difficult to take a step up. The opponents are really after the star players. They have already cornered Jisoo, Seulgi and Lisa mainly.

The time is running out and the team is loosing there motivation to win. It's now 15 minutes left for the match to end. Seulgi made a quick team meeting, gathering the players. Jisoo and Seulgi came up with a strategy and everyone nodded and they went back to give there strategy a try.

The game started as Seulgi take the lead, snatching the ball from opponent. It made three opponent running after her.

Only 10 minutes left, She expertly dodged them and was ready to pass the ball to Lisa  but Lisa was already surrounded by two opponent players.

Seulgi gave a signal kicking the ball backward.

Only 5minutes left, the ball was caught by jisoo as planned who was quickly running towards the goal and when she was near she kicked the ball towards the goal

And

Whistle

They won

But they could heard a loud gasp from the croud who were in shock.

Jisoo was lying flat on the ground eyes closed. It was when she was kicking the goal, one of the opponent player ran towards her to stop her goal but due to the wrong timing result in colliding with Jisoo. The opponent player managed to recover but jisoo didn't bulge from where she was lying.