Part 43: Flowers for the Princess

#Chaesoo in paris.
Hoping for lisa to win at inkigayo.

——————

Irene entered the Kim Mansion which was silent to its knowing. Irene called a maid who was working near by.

" where's everyone?"

" Miss Bae! Your parents went to attend a business party. But Young Master just arrived here and is in his room"

"How many times i Have told you to not call them my parents" Irene raised her voice on her

"Sorry Ms Bae, But Mr Kim forced us otherwise we would suffer consequences" Maid bow down in nervousness.

"Ok, Prepare the dinner" Irene said and left for her room.

-

After some time dinner was prepared and Irene was seated opposite Jin. Both were silently eating. But Irene was curious as her mind has one question

'Did Mr Kim did cause the trouble for Jisoo' so she couldn't hold herself and broke the silence.

"Have you heard about Jisoo?" Irene asked curiously.

Jin looked at her confused asking "about what?"

'Maybe its not him, it was just the accident' Shaking her head a little she tried to ignore it "Uhmm Nothing!!"

"Tell me ! I have the right to know! " He demanded. Irene sighed and said "Its just Jisoo got into trouble Last night. She was on her night shift when some Teenagers fought with her. b-"

She was cut off by Jin.

"WHAT!! How is she? is she ok? Who did that am gonna burn them ali-" Jin said

Irene interrupted him " Everything is under control Jin, She has already settled the case"

Jin Huffed in annoyance as he dig into the food. "How is she? Did she called you first" Jin said in a bit of jealousy

"She is good now, No i found it myself. It looks like Your sister doesn't want people to know, Even Lisa and seulgi doesn't know about it."

Jin slumped back into his seat. "Why is she like this!!" He said being annoyed and feeling tired.

"You know her, She doesn't want to give a burden to others" Irene said softly.

As silenced filled them where they eat the food. But this silence has a warmth as after many years both siblings feels like home as sitting on a same table, sharing a concern for there maknae.

-------

Jennie was lying between Lisa and Rosé in jennie's room. earlier Both maknaes decided not to leave her unnie alone as they knew jennie was alone and confised by jisoo's behaviour . zboth Lisa and rosé were cuddling her to sleep. But Jennie was far away from her beauty sleep. Her mind was roaming around Jisoo only.

'Was i harsh on her? but i don't want her to fight? I don't want her to get injured! would we back to square one? would she become the old Jisoo? Would she behave like a stranger to me?'

her thoughts were getting clouded as a single tear left her eyes.

———-

In the morning, Seulgi picked up Irene from the mansion in the morning. Irene greeted her entering the car and plastered a Kiss on her lips.

"what's with a gloomy face?" Irene said after noticing Seulgi looking down today.