Part 52: Hyunnie!

Doctor entered the private room where jisoo was admitted. He came to routine check up on her. Jennie was sitting beside her on the chair.

"How are you feeling miss kim?" he asked while checking Jisoo's reports.

"Good, doctor"

"Your reports are good too, No sign of internal injuries there's bruises would be left which would convert into some scars later but it will fade away. otherwise you are good to go. You may discharge by evening"

"Thanks doctor" Both jisoo and jennie said as he left the room.

Then Irene entered with Seulgi behind her who was carrying coffee and some lunchboxes.

"Food delivery!" seulgi said happily
Boyh jisoo and jennie smiled at them while the couple fixed Breakfast table for them.

"aren't you going to SNU today" Jisoo asked with her mouth full of food.

Irene poked her forehead lightly, "Chew your food first chu!"

Jisoo felt embarrassed so she obeyed her.
"We are getting there after that" seulgi said.

"good then jennie could also go with you m"
Jisoo said
"what! no am not leaving you here"
"Jennie you have classes to attend, and you can come here later when i get discharged"

"You are getting discharged today?" irene asked
"Yes unnie! just before you guys came doctor
informed us" jennie said smiling
"thats great don't worry we will pick you up chu" irene said making jisoo shy.

"There's no need" jisoo said gently but it came out like flat which made irene sigh tiredly.

It made the situation awkward between them.
"I think we should go to SNU, then i'll pick up chu, while you guys can arrange dinner at the dorm"

seulgi smiled at jennie's idea to ease the situation, "then its final!Lets go! lets go" she said enthusiastically.

the situation became light and jisoo was thankful to jennie.

——-

After Seulgi and Irene took Jennie with her to university, Jisoo was left alone in her hospital room. She was watching TV to pass up her time, when a sudden knock disturbed her. she switched off the TV
" Come in!"

there was one adult couple who entered.
"I think you came in the wrong room sir" she said politely to them
"Are you kim jisoo?" he asked which jisoo nodded.

The couple immediately bowed 90% to her, she stopped them
"What are you doing sir, Madam. am younger than you!"
"sorry about what happened to you, We are Sehun oh's parents. we are here for your apology"Mrs Oh said
they bowed once again.

she stood up from her bed and stopped them from bowing in front of her.

"Please ! am feeling embarrassed by this. Please take a seat we can talk peacefully"

she went to her bed while the parents took seat near her.

"Jisoo-shi, we are—"
"Please call me Jisoo" she politely said
"Jisoo, we are extremely sorry about sehun's behaviour . Please forgive us it won't happen again"Mr oh said
"Its ok sir!Its there fault you don't have to feel guilty about there actions"

"Please take the case back jisoo, we are from middle class family. we are not rich like Kai's family. he will rot in jail if you won't take the complaint back. His career will be ruined. Please help us we beg you"
"Complaint! But i didn't even filed one!" she frowned then looked at the parents sympathetically.