Part 10: Sunflower

It was september 22, Jisoo and Lisa were waiting in front of their Dorm. the weather is kinda cloudy it might rain at night latter as Jisoo was on call taling to someone while with a car key spinning on her index finger , Lisa was leaning on her car Porsche cayenne to be specific , which was parked outside the dorm.

"Yeah... I know , nayeon "

"we will be there, alright!!"

"uh huh!! nop nop,  not like that you know I took a leave for you only" Jisoo saw Jennie and chaeyoung approaching.

" Whatever you say... we are leaving in few minutes don't pull any stupid prank on her, otherwise her mood will get low from the start --and no don't play that birthday card on me, m going to hangup!! bye." and by that she cut the call.

"Ready! lets go!" Lisa said beaming a smile and throwing the car keys to Jisoo who catches it swiftly. Jisoo took driver seat as Lisa lead Jennie to Passenger seat while both Lisa and Chaeyoung took seats at the back.

"Smooth " Jisoo whispered with a smirk which Lisa heard and kicked her seat.

"We are getting late!! " Lisa said trying to hide her blush . Jisoo hit the gas and they drove off.

-------------------------------------------

In a villa , party for close friends was going on . The door bell rings, and Nayeon opened the door. she greet them with her bunny smile.

" Thanks for coming Jennie and chaeyoung"

"Happy birthday unnie" both girls hugged her and gave her gifts.

"You shouldn't have brought that, it would be fine as your presence her is fine for me"

"Thats what I said to them, NO GIFTS AND FREE FOOD are fine with nayeon unnie" Lisa said with an evil smile she hugged and kissed her cheeks.

"rude" nayeon said while other two girls giggled

"have you left her?" she asked

" no, she was just parking the car, will be joining us in a minute" jennie said while checking the surrounding, irene, wendy yeri were at one corner near by kitchen island. while joy jihyo were at the balcony , at the bar were seulgi and jeongyeon who were into there own world.

"Wow !! your Villa is beautiful from the inside too unnie" jennie exclaimed

"of-course!! she had to be extra...... Happy birthday Nadong" Jisoo came right on time and hugged nayeon.

"I know right" Lisa teased while nayeon just stick her tongue out.

"lets go , ill show them around you two suit yourself" And as a queue nayeon dragged jennie and chaeyoung with her leaving Lisoo behind.

Both lisa and jisoo went to the bar counter where they found seulgi & jeongyeon drinking, they greeted each other while starting small conversation.

Jisoo was checking the guest actually looking for one person because of her every year she attend Nayeon birthday by clearing all her schedule.

It was that time when she got the chance to be in the same roof with her. Just her presence calms her inner soul.

"You guys should not get drunk right away. we had so much fun to do all night!!" Lisa said while looking for chaeyoung with dreamy eyes who was near kitchen island with Jennie, nayeon and yeri taking.

"stop looking at chaeng like that , you look like a lovesick girl" seulgi said while jisoo and jeongyeon laughed at lisa looking bewildered.

"W-what"