Part 57: Keep It Disney

"Think about it jen! Luck will be on your side".
"I'll try!" Jennie said

"Try harder then!" Lisa said loudly coming from behind with rosé, making Jennie startled as she jumped from her seat with a hand on her chest.

seulgi lisa and rosé laughed at her
"don't do this again!" she glared at lisa.

Lisa put her hands up in surrender, "You are really scary when you're angry unnie!" she mumbled under her breath taking a seat beside seulgi.
"did you say something lisa?" although jennie heard it but she tried to scare the maknae.

"N-No Nothing unnie!" lisa said while seulgi tried to hold her laughter which earn her a hit from lisa.

———

Irene and jisoo reached there dorm late at night as after the dinner both went to Han river for a walk with Jin.

"I think they are still awake, I can hear TV on!" jisoo said while opening her dorm room with her key.

"Maybe they were waiting for us" she shortly answered.

The door unlocked, they both entered the dorm and head towards the living room where the tv was on with some horror movie playing.

But there eyes went soft went they saw four figures sleeping peacefully.

Rose was leaning into her embrace with her head on Lisa's shoulders while Lisa protectively had her arms around her body.

Same goes to Jennie and seulgi. Jennie was leaning on her shoulder while seulgi has pringles in one hand while other was around jennie.

all were peacefully sleeping on the couch.
*CLICK*
"They look so cute in here" Jisoo said showing irene the pic she captured of the four.

"when they will woke up they will kill you for sure!" irene said chuckling a little

"she still loves her Pringles!" Jisoo said while attaching a copy of the pic in there refrigerator door.

"somethings never changed!" Irene said while making some tea for both of them.

And served it for Jisoo and herself.
They drank it up in the dining table looking at there lovers.
"So what's your plan after the graduation?" Irene asked

Jisoo nervously answered, "i'll figure it out soon!"

"Won't you go with jennie! You worked hard to send her there in New York"Irene said suspiciously

"I-I don't k-know, we haven't talked about it yet!"
"Don't leave her hanging there, don't abandon her chu! She makes you happy! Talk to her! am willing to send you with her"
Jisoo noded her head.

After drinking there tea, Jisoo lifted both Maknaes to there dorm and settled them in there bed.
"You can sleep in my room! Hyunnie" jisoo said . Irene lifted seulgi to Jisoo's room and Jisoo lifted Jennie to her room and settled herself beside her.

She looked at the sleeping figure of jennie, who looks peaceful right now

"I don't know what future holds for us, But I want you to be in it" Jisoo said looking at jennie's cat eyes.