Part 60: Childish Couple

"AAAAAA!!!!" Jennie shouted.

Rosé looked at the direction where the shouting came from.
"Ignore it rosé!" Irene said while seulgi laughed

"KIM JISOO! LALISA MANOBAL! PUT ME DOWN"

Jisoo and lisa laughed as they picked Jennie covered inside the blankets, like a sack of flour.

They placed her down near the dining table, Causing everyone to laugh at them. While Jennie who came out of the blankets was breathing heavily and was fuming with anger.

"You two are DEAD" Jennie said as she ran after them.
"It was your fault unnie" Lisa said hiding behind rosé.

Jisoo who ran for her life, Hide behind Irene and used her as a human shield.

"save me hyunnie!" Jisoo said

"Don't come between us unnie, Am gonna teach her a lesson today" Jennie said trying to get a hold on her.

"Stop it you two!" Irene said sternly who was feeling dizzy with there To and fro movements.

Jennie defeatedly sighed as jisoo stick her tongue out to tease her. Irene smacked her head, "Don't start a fight again! Now settle down for breakfast" she warned her sister, Now it was jennie's turn to stick her tongue out

"Childish couple!" seulgi said to them. Then everyone eat there Breakfast.

———

Sehun was standing at the rooftop looking at the city view of Seoul with a serious expression plastered on his face.

Suddenly Kai came standing next to him, Looking at the city view.

"It's beautiful isn't it!" Kai said breaking the silence between them. Sehun only nodded his head.

"I don't feel confident about it!" Sehun said after a minute.

"Me neither sehun! But what interest me is the new feeling that is pumping up my veins. Its like new drug has been flowing inside me" Kai said like a maniac.

sehun only nods his head.seeing his stance, Kai sighed as he spoke again in serious voice

"Sehun! I know you don't want to be in this situation but think about how she made your family to beg in-front of her. This will be the last time she will pester you and me. I promise you"

Listening to the sincerity in Kai's voice, Sehun got the impact as his nervousness few away and all he can think of is this plan they have to execute.
"You are right, This will be the end after all"

Kai patted his shoulder and said, "Lets go now, We have reservations somewhere"

"Where?" sehun looked at him puzzled, Kai dragged him by his arms. "come on, You will get to know when we reach on time"

———

Seulgi went to drop Irene to Kim Mansion while Lisa went to visit the Manoban Family.

While Rosé and Jennie went to grocery shopping.

It left Jisoo alone in the dorm reading a book while sitting on the couch. Suddenly her phone  beeped as a new message popped up.