Part 53: You are My World

Back with this book, sorry to keep you all waiting i was busy attending my best friend's Wedding.

Hope everyone is doing well and patiently waiting for winters.

Now am back to my Routine. lets complete this book, Shall we 🙆🏻‍♀️

This chapter includes some +18 stuff, if you aren't comfortable then please skip those parts.

—————————

"ok H-Hyu-nnie" Jisoo said getting shy a little

Irene smiled widely at her as she hugged her again.

Jisoo couldn't even react to the hug as she was so shocked.

"Will you do it now? " jisoo asked nervously

"no! Not until you tell me your reason!" irene said backing away from the hug as she stared at jisoo deeply.

Thanks to Lisa who interrupted there moment.
"ehm hmm!! Dinner's ready" She said making them flinch.

As they all joined others in the dining table.

———

The dinner was filled with good times but jisoo was just focusing on eating as she was listening to the others who are enjoying the get-together

After The dinner everyone left only Jisoo and Jennie were left in there dorm. Jennie helped jisoo took her meds and tucked her on bed while she settled herself beside her.

Jisoo turned towards her as she looked at her lovingly and leaned herself towards jennie that they are inches away from each other.

"W-What are you doing?" Jennie shuttered nervously to see her so near.

"just trying something, please don't move" Jisoo whispered in her ears softly in her sexy husky deep voice.

Jennie was trying to control herself when she felt her hit breath on her skin. Jisoo's heart-shaped Lips captured her lips.

Jisoo was kissing her slowly with passion while jennie was froze on her spot  after few second she registered what's happening to her as she gave in and devour herself in those sweet kisses as she put her hands on her neck pulling her closer.

The kiss turned wild as jisoo pulled her earlobe with her teeth sexily as she earned a low moan from jennie.
"ummmhhh!"

"are you sure Jendeuk!" jisoo said pulling herself breathing heavily against her. she was asking for confirmation from other girl.
"If its not then we can stop, I don't wanna force you into anything that may lead to—" she rambled

Jennie just smiled as she captured her lips once again.
"I am afraid! But i want my first to be with you chu!!" jennie said as she backed away a little from the kisses.

"Good! because i can't stop now!" Jisoo smiled

She sniffed her body scent from her neck as she nuzzled there with her nose.

Then she spread the kisses from her earlobe down towards her sharp jaws to her neck. as her hands went to pull the top from jennie which jennie spontaneously gave in.