Time To Ourselves (Bloody Painter x Judge Angels)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter!
Requested by Tobbee_ohBoi

Helen woke up, looking around his room. He glanced at his side to see his beautiful wife, Dina, sleeping peacefully, holding him tightly as if he were a teddy bear. He kissed her head and was about to leave the the bed, but the grasp that was on him tightened. "Don't go."
"Honey, we have to go. Slenderman won't be happy if we're late." "Helen, it's our day off." The young artist mentally facepalmed. It was indeed the couple's day off, which he forgot.
Realizing he could now sleep in, Helen fell back onto the bed, feeling his wife move. She moved up to his chest, crawling closer to him. "D-Dina?" Helen moved up against the headrest, then felt a warm pair of lips get planted of his cheek.

"We get to have a break, so we have the whole day to ourselves." Dina kissed her husband's jawline, then moved down to his neck.
"Dina, what are you..." Helen was silenced with a heated kiss. "No more talking." The tone of his lover's voice was enough to make Helen willingly let his guard down and allow Dina to have her way with him.

Lemon time

Dina unbuttoned her silk pajama shirt and slowly slid it off, feeling Helen's member press up against her. He gulped at her seductive movement, and had his eyes traveling up and down, mesmerized by her curves. "You like what you see?" "I always do."
Helen moved his hands up Dina's stomach and slid them under her white lace bra.
His thumbs pressed down onto her nipples, while he used his remaining fingers to squeeze the soft flesh mounds. This a action rewarded him with a soft gasp that escaped Dina's mouth. She reached to her back and unclipped the piece of clothing that covered her chest.  The husband and wife kissed, the one biting the other's lip to give them an opening to insert their tongues in each other's mouths.
Dina's hand took hold of the hem of Helen's shirt, sliding it upwards and throwing it to the side, before joining capturing his lips and pressing her boobs against his chest, their nipples slightly touching each other.

Helen turned his wife around and grabbed a hold of her breast, making her yelp at his sudden tight grip. His other free hand slithered down into her pants and panties, rubbing her clit. Dina whimpered, wriggling her head to the side and exposing her neck, letting a warm pair of lips capture it.
"Do you feel good?", Helen whispered, his warm breath tickling the woman's neck. She could only nod, and reply with a quiet yes, as she was overwhelmed with sexual pleasure. "Louder, please", he said, shoving his fingers into Dina's core, making her moan. "YES! I feel really good!" "That's better."
Helen took out his fingers and gently took hold of his lover's hips.
"Then, how about you make feel good, too?" Dina was lifted up and dropped onto the bed. She watched as her lover dropped down his pants, then his boxers. Helen turned his wife around so that she was resting on her back.
She felt the tip of his erection poke at her nose. The black eyed woman opened her mouth and took the penis into her mouth, feeling it be slid in further by Helen. Dina took her breasts and squeezed them together, signaling the make artist that she was ready. He grabbed her shoulders and moved his hips slowly back and forth.

Dina was driven crazy with the taste of the body part that was in her mouth, eventually allowing her hand to roam down to her maidenhood and finger herself.
Hearing her gagged moan made Helen even more aroused, enough to speed up his thrusting and shove his dick down the blonde's throat.
He grabbed her breasts and gave them a firm squeeze as he sprayed his seed into his wife. He pulled out, emitting a sloppy sound and crawled back onto bed.
He took off Dina's pants and underwear, throwing them off to the side. He was busy lowering his head, until he was pushed down onto the bed. "I can't wait anymore, Helen! Fuck me! Please!" "O-okay. Just let me grab a condom..." Helen's mouth was attacked with Dina's. "No condoms. Just let me love you."

The female killer held her core onto the tip of her lover's manhood, before sliding down and inserting it into her. She bucked her hips up and down, slowly stroking the shaft, before picking up speed and taking in every inch at a time. Helen wrapped his arms around Dina and held her close, bucking his hips upward with her. The engaged in a moment of deep eye contact, before making out.
With one final drop of her pelvis, Dina orgasmed along with her husband, his semen flooding into her womb.

Lemon end

Dina breathed heavily resting on top of Helen. His penis was still inside of her, acting as a cork to the overflow of semen he shot in.
"You know you could get pregnant, right?", asked Helen. "Worth it", replied Dina, falling asleep. Helen wrapped his arms around his wife and kissed her head.
"Breakfast could wait", he thought.