Nervous (Jonah x Koko)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter!

Jonah stared in the mirror, making sure he looked well. He looked at his pubic hair, taking an electric razor and trimming some of it off. The context for this little situation is quite simple: sex. Specifically, Jonah's first time. He had just turned 16, and his lover, Koko, was giving him his gift that night.
So far, in all their years of being together, all they've done were hold hands, hug, kiss, and other romantic gestures. But sex wasn't one of them.
This was a big deal for Jonah, since he and Koko have been together for so long, he was scared that their relationship could be ruined simply by him being rusty at sex. She was older than him by 11 years, so she would obviously be a professional in intercourse.

"Jonah?" The door opened, and Koko walked in, wearing a silver silk robe. She looked at her younger lover and noticed the device in his hand. "You making yourself smooth for me?" Jonah blushed and hid the razor shave behind his back. That didn't stop the older woman from looking down at his member. "Are you ready?" Jonah looked away, surprising Koko. "What's wrong? You seem like something is bothering you." The young man didn't answer. "My, could it be that you are nervous?" "It's my first time, Koko. What if I can't live up to your expectations?"
Koko hugged her young lover close, rubbing her cheeks against his. "I don't need it to be perfect. I just want to do it with you, and that's enough."
"But you must have had lots of sex. You're experienced in this. I might disappoint you."
Koko sighed, and moved put of the embrace, having a red tint appear on her face.
"Once." "What?" "I've only ever had sex once. When I was sixteen. Since it was so long ago, I might not be so good myself." Hearing this gave Jonah a little hope.

"So, we're going to walk out of here, go to our room, and make love for as long as we possibly can. Sound good?" Jonah slowly nodded, and felt Koko's soft lips on his nose. "Then let's go. I need to give you your gift before your birthday ends." They joined hands and walked into the bedroom, where Jonah crawled onto the bed. "Just lie down. I will make you feel good."

Lemon time

Koko slowly slid off her robe, just to tease Jonah a bit. She could to tell from his anticipated breathing and slight erection that she was doing a good job. He watched as her robe fell to the ground, showing off everything her body had to offer. Jonah had seen her naked before, but now he was actually going to be touching her. Koko waltzed over to her young lover, resting beside him on the bed.
Her hand moved down his chest, caressing it, before reaching his semi hard member. She gently palmed it in a circle. "Jonah, have you ever masturbated?" "Wh-what?" "Don't be shy. Look at the position we're in. It wouldn't be wrong to talk about it?"
Jonah thought about his answer, before catching a glance at Koko's breasts pressing against his arm.
"Y-yes! I have... masturbated before." "Oh? So you've been wanting this for a long time?" Jonah nodded his head. "I've always wanted to do this with you."
Koko's fingers grasped his shaft. "Does that imply that you have been thinking about me?", she whispered in his ear, the feeling of her breath making him shudder. Her tongue licked around the inner ear.

Jonah arched his back a bit, becoming harder as well. "This is your birthday present, Jonah. My gift to you. I am making all your fantasies a reality. Just tell me what to do." The teen looked down at his penis that was currently being pumped by his older lover's hand. "K-keep stroking." "Does my hand feel better than yours?", asked Koko, making her hand move faster. "Yes! It feels way better!"
Since he hadn't masturbated in a while, his dick was sensitive and came early. Koko looked at the white fluid in her hands and licked it off. "You taste yummy, Jonah." She leaned down and scooped up her lover's length into her mouth, sucking it clean from the other semen that leaked down the shaft.
Jonah could only gasped at the feeling. "There. All clean now." "Wait!" Koko looked at the young male. "Do it again." She smiled and lifted up the penis. "Your first time having sex, and my first time giving a blowjob. Equivalent exchange, I suppose."
Jonah let out a sigh as he felt his whole manhood being enveloped by Koko's mouth. Whenever he would pleasure himself, he'd imagine her doing all of this, but could never imagine the feeling in full detail.

"This feels so different from my hand", gasped Jonah. Koko raised her eyebrow, and popped the cock out of her mouth. "Just wait until we get to the best part." She licked up the shaft, and pushed the whole thing back into her mouth. Jonah's hands became restless, and he rested one on the back of Koko's head. The latter's hand fumbled with the teen's balls. He felt himself stiffen harder, and his orgasm welling up.
"K-Koko!" She shut her eyes tight when a load of semen sprayed into her mouth. She rose up and made sure Jonah watched her swallow down his cum. "Now, what's next for the birthday boy?"
The dark skinned male looked down at his girlfriend's sex, which was dripping wet.
"How does that feel?" Koko looked down. "It doesn't feel like anything, except very hot." She stared deep into her young lover's eyes. "Do you want to put your dick in it?" Jonah slowly nodded. "Oh, but you're not hard right now. I suppose we should try and fix that."
Koko took her hands and squeezed her breasts together. "You want to touch them?" Jonah clasped his hands on his lover's breasts. "How do they feel?" "They're softer than I thought."

Koko giggled and leaned in, kissing Jonah deeply and catching him off guard. He melted into the kiss, and winced when he felt his crotch being ground on.
Koko felt the manhood underneath her harden. "You must have so much energy stocked up inside of you if you can get hard this quick."
The white haired woman rolled over and rested on her back. "Now let me show you how good it feels down here." Jonah towered over her, and rubbed his cock against her entrance. "Stop stalling Jonah. Just slide it in." The teen did as his lover said and pushed his whole length in, letting out a long sigh from the foreign yet pleasurable feeling he was receiving.
Koko made a satisfied hum. "I haven't felt this feeling in a long time." She pulled Jonah close to her and hugged him. He has grown since they met. He wasn't the small little boy from all those years ago. He was bigger now. But his personality hadn't changed, at least.
"I just move my hips, right?" "That's right. Now do it." Jonah slowly slid in and out of Koko. "Very good, Jonah. Very good." She rested her hands on his back, rubbing them up and down and peppering kisses on his neck. Jonah cupped one of Koko's breasts in his mouth and sucked on it hard, while his hand fumbled the other breast.

"That's it. Good job, Jonah." Hearing this praise from his lover during his first time, mixed with the honesty in her voice, made Jonah move his hips faster. "Oh? Picking up the pace, are we?"
Koko gasped at the movement inside of her. "It's been so long since I've done this. Had it always felt this good? I can't believe I've been missing out", she thought. She felt her nipple being freed from her lover's mouth. "Koko, I'm going to..."
The teen was silenced with a deep kiss. "It's okay. I'm on the pill." Jonah hissed while his hips moved at rapid speeds. Koko began to let out moans and let her nails dig into the skin of her young boyfriend's back. "Koko!" The said woman let out a loud cry as she felt her insides being filled with Jonah's seed.

Lemon end

The couple let out tired breaths as they fell back onto the bed. Jonah pulled out of his lover, then rolled over so that he was staring up at the ceiling, while Koko rested her head on her hand while looking at him.
"If you weren't on the pill, I could've gotten you pregnant", said Jonah. The adult woman rested her hand on his crotch. "I know, but I took one beforehand. I wanted to make your dick feel really good, and a condom wouldn't have helped all that much."

Jonah somewhat understood. "But, if I ever did get pregnant from a situation like this, what would you do?" "I would take responsibility, and help you raise the baby." "So you're going to be a good father?" Jonah nodded. Koko gushed and hugged the young male. "We'd be our own little family!"
Jonah tried to hide a smile, but that couldn't be helped. "And Jonah?" "Yes?" Koko placed a kiss on his lips.
"Happy Birthday."